NotKempi

Carrying someone into an RV let's people access their bodies from somewhere else

Date and time (provide timezone): 04/MAY/2020 06:27

Character name: Alexander Olsson

Issue/bug you are reporting: Someone looted my body after I got carried into RV interior ( I'm not 100% sure I got looted but seeing as only my valuables got stolen in a way that I could see another player doing ) My personal guess would be that my body appeared elsewhere for another player to loot or that you can somehow loot bodies in RV interiors from some bugged spot.

Expected behavior:  No one should've been able to access my inventory besides Noah Carlile beside me who never touched my inventory

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Whilst the video does not show it well I can promise that there was no one else in the RV except for Noah Carlile who didn't touch my inventory https://youtu.be/NXo1BMRjT2Q 

Vehicle license plate number*: RVONGC2D

I came across this bug last night whilst in my own RV. I was pressing I trying to open my inventory, but it kept opening a players inventory (though no body could be seen). I remember I moved the radio from the earpiece slot to his inventory, the radio then disappeared. I then moved all the clothes he had equipped, in to his inventory, they didn't disappear.

I carried on with my business n later on had an admin show up because of it. Sadly I do not have a recording of the incident, but will make sure to record if I see it happen again.