Flucifial

Toll Cameras

14 minutes ago, Cadet said:

don't forget that although this is RP it is not real life and there's reasons why they don't have to be exactly the same. speed cams on highways like cmon what fun would that be... the cams are only there to keep too much VDM from happening in populated areas. let PD chase highway speeders.

It seriously worries me that I'm constantly getting replies from people that have no idea what roleplay is or what's a roleplay server. Entertain me, what exactly is roleplay to you? Just think for a bit. This is a strict roleplay server where failure to roleplay or roleplaying poorly is punishable. We are roleplaying to coincide with realism as much as possible. There is already a speed cam in the city as it is anyway. So again, we either remove speed limits (which would be terrible) or we enforce them as we would in real life. The PD is already overburden with calls, they're understaffed and that's why they don't respond to calls so quickly. Also why would they waste their time with a speeding ticket? I wonder how many of them have ever given anyone a speeding ticket outside of the speed cam in the city.

Edited by Trenix
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.