Cyrus Raven

Vehicles limited bellow 240 server cap

Date and time (provide timezone): 23/04/2020

Character name: Cyrus Raven

Issue/bug you are reporting: Certain vehicles are unable to go past certain speeds all of the sudden. My elegy retro is stuck around 170km/h, going over to 171-173 when going over bumps, but then immediately returning to that speed, when going max speed on a straight the speed doesn't seem to be capped the same way the 240 cap or /cruise is. Generally, /cruise means the car will flat line at the selected speed and never go past that, no matter the bumps or terrain. This bug seems to make car speeds fluctuate, meaning that they hover around 170, sometimes going very slightly over or under that speed.

The exact same as above applies word for word for my slamvan, except it hovers and stays around a 145km/h speed.

Expected behavior:  Vehicles are limited 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:

Steps tried to fix issue:

- Tried to repair vehicle at LSC, did nothing
- Tried to turn /cruise on and off with L, did nothing
- Tried to change /cruise limit to another number like 240 and then turning it on and off, did nothing 
- Tried putting the vehicles in parking lot, did nothing 

Vehicle license plate number*

- Elegy Retro: C0PKILLA (the second character is a ZERO)
- Slamvan Custom: CYABITCH

If anything changes I will update this bug report.

Edit#1: Video of bug using a brawler - https://streamable.com/2glb82

Edited by Kyle White Raven
Included Video of Issue