Jeff Carollo

The Crimson Syndicate

Creating new Relations

&

Mending old

With all of the current beef going around the city

Crimson built a pretty tight relation with Tsukuyomi more recently 

men and women from both organizations seemed to be hanging out together more often

keeping constant connections with between both crews was a big priority for crimson

Knowing both groups are smaller, and not the biggest powers, but together

they can make a great team.

John calls a meeting with Oni, the leader of Tsukuyomi and goes over stances on the current situation at hand.

Both parties agreed, and are on the same page. Belief that their gangs working together can greatly benefit each of them was a big push in the right direction

Talk of future plans, banks, stores, and drug transport was tossed around. It was agreed this effort will create a great friendship knowing both gangs have the same morals and follow the same guide lines.

ZESl7Ce.png

After the meeting ended, John received another phone call.

from one of his Ex members, and leader now of Street Fighters asking for a quick meet and greet.

John gladly said yes, knowing he has always had a respect for Sean, and Fuocco.

Both gangs meet and a private location talking about past and current feuds in the city.

Old members of Street Fighters, and members of Crimson did not get along due to some petty trash talk from a select few people. 

Both sides agreed it was petty and realized where the conflict stemmed from, and both sides in recent days have fixed those issues in their own ways. Putting a stop to the conflict that has been had.

John a couple of Crimson high command sit and chat with Sean and Fuocco,

Discussing possibility of working together in the future on some "Jobs"

coming up soon.

Both sides come to an agreement we will be having a formal meeting with a meet and greet to get names around between both organizations. Squashing all beef that was had prior, not wasting the utilities they have one each other, rather look forward to the bigger picture.

1uMBsP0.jpg

After chatting with Street fighters, John has a stroll up north to Poleto

planning to meet with a long time friend, Alecia of Azteca.

In this meeting nothing major was discussed, basically going over current stances,

Current situations in the city, and to for future meets to make sure Crimson keeps 

Relations with Azteca's in a good place. 

Some laughs were had and a few serious words, but the meeting was cut short, when John Received a radio call Clowns were chasing down one of their vehicles. John greatly apologizes to Alecia for having to leave, but this had to be answered.

Alecia and her Member were near by when this happened, helping Crimson incase something happened during this. 

GjquAst.jpg

After the situation calmed, and all parties dispersed, 

John reaches out sending Alecia a text, Thanking her for the efforts herself, Azteca, and LFM have put forward during our time of rebuilding from Conflicts in the city

It isnt an east place to survive, here in Los Santos. 

But John has built a family that are here to push to become something, and not just give up when things seem to be tough. 

• Like 6

tLpr5aA.png.68c7bd9b0dd584155d5a8032bd0f6e4e.png

sherlock_signature_jpg.jpg.3569713f2c7c64b67cb2c2a3e6681d47.jpg

"A New Family"

Freshly coming to the city of Los Santos it was difficult to find a spot to fit in. I experimented and tried making new friends. I began my ventures in the city by creating my own gang with no experience at all. My first goal and still my goal was to be recognized by other gangs and let people know who I was. It wasn't until I realized the cruel reality of this city, of not just forcing my way up to the top. After my downfall of trying to start a gang, I was taking a drive when I stumbled upon the group CRIMSON SYNDICATE. That was the moment when I realized that I would be able to experience the city for what it really was and be able to find a true family.

"Determination"

From the very beginning I knew what I needed to do to. I put in the work to improve my self and help out my new family as much as I can. They taught me how to chop cars and then how to hit stores.  I realized how much I needed to really improve my self to actually help out. I got to work, chopping cars and robbing stores as much as I could. Before I knew it I was able to climb up the ranks helping my family members teaching new people how to run stores or steal cars. Helping Crimson's family to build up its funds by doing whatever I can and protecting it from anyone that stands in there way. NO ONE WOULD STEP IN THE WAY OF MY FAMILY.

SPxAgK2.png

"Creating Connections"

When I was finally climbing the ranks in Crimson I wanted to push my self even further. I built relationship with other gangs. My goal was to better myself and the people that have helped me get to where I am today. I thought to myself that the best way I can do this is by helping Crimson with its gang relation. We went and chopped cars, launder money, and sell drugs for other gangs.  

Is4Yr96.png

sfI6ZcO.png

TO BE CONTINUED...

Edited by SherlockDang
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 3