Jeff Carollo

The Crimson Syndicate

tLpr5aA.png

hJKx0qN.png

The name The Crimson Syndicate rattles the spines of law enforcement agencies, civilians, and gangs around the globe. Why may you ask? Because this Elite group has partaken in many of the worlds most brutal and daring of crimes ever to be seen by humanity. They have been declared infamous worldwide, or have they? 
A decently sized city named Los Santos is their next and final target. Will they fight tooth and nail over the town? Will the city live in peace and harmony with the renown Syndicate under their noses while their notorious crimes still take place? Or maybe, just maybe, this is where the Crimsons fall. It is up to you, citizens of Los Santos to decide their fate. 

Becoming a part of the Crimson Syndicate is something that many have attempted on numerous occasions. However, only a select few have ever surpassed and succeeded the group's trials. The reason behind this is due to the fact that many strive for one thing and one thing only...their greed for wealth. Passion of a Crimson must root from the thought of becoming something bigger, something...more.

hJKx0qN.png

JCboss.png.51c71f9a7cb095a08d401f62536556b2.png   JWunderboss.png.44415e5cf2c95a5c3809909719895ac2.png       DHunderboss.png.4c53cdc376dfe025a190cc4934342ee7.png

Corsetti.jpg.038f7616ce5cec8be4786dd43ec2de00.jpg    Screenshot_58.thumb.png.57d749b9fb0eb850470f61b18786e948.png     1466131853_Stranger_9425_9063-1586661624221(2).png.ac430e729b4f7b019d630d5da30ea2e1.png

hJKx0qN.png

q8WYlAd.png

Upon the downfall of the gang, "The Ballas" a small portion of the groups most fabled and skilled members bunker up in a secured building for the night. During our time of oppression we fled the city. A few of us have always been close and continued to stay close. We returned to our roots to start again. We did a few petty crimes here and there but we always kept the bigger picture in mind. 
We discussed past events in which they had all taken part in, when someone spoke up. It was John Corsetti. After the Ballas war, we were all left in the ashes wondering what to do. Some stayed curled up waiting for their fate, while we took the foundation of what was left to make something new. This is where we started. As we pulled each other from the ashes we stumbled upon our factory. 
We claimed the factory as ours, we all talked and more people showed up. That’s when we knew what we wanted to do. First thing we did was get into clothing. We agreed on white and black street clothes with a few specific masks. With our core group we all own tuner cars. Currently we are driving Elegy Retros and Sultan RS’s. As a group we want our members to have a nice car and some kind of motorcycle. During our time in the city we actively break the law. We rob, we steal, and we chop. We do all we can to make our money, but we still leave the honest working man alone no matter how bad the cash is needed.

Current Situation - 

As a group, the Crimson Syndicate are in a stage of building their footprint in the city. We are starting with a small hand of Loyal, respected, and trust worthy  people while we build up from what we lost during our war as Ballas .We are in the process of making money and laying low while still being noticed around. Secrets don't last long in the city of Los Santos

20200411221551_1.thumb.jpg.9649e2d95333221c379fd45815dc68cf.jpg

Future Plans - 

As the Crimson Syndicate we want to be able recruit and get good numbers of people into the family, trusted, loyal, and respectable is key to be apart of us. Every one member will have the same goal in mind and accomplish it as a whole. 

We plan to be known and seen as a strength and powerhouse of the city some time down the road, fighting and surviving amongst the biggest and best around.

xzCVF20.png

Short Term Goals - 
1) Build a structure and base
2) Establish a base of Operations (HQ)
3) Gain respect from gangs in the street of Los Santos and be noticed
4) get a steady income saved for gang use
5) get gun contacts for Importation of weapons

Long Term Goals - 
1) Get recognized by the cartel
2) Become an official gang amongst the strongest in Los Santos
3) Own a warehouse/property we can call our own

hpM0s2O.png

Respect must be shown at all times
Loyalty to our fellow members and allies at all times
Honesty to all members and High Command regardless of the situation

mABi1IZ.png

m9jCj7D.png

Edited by Jeff Carollo
  • Like 15
  • Upvote 1

"The Joker"

From the moment I flew into this city, I knew I was in for a long ride. The streets of Los Santos was crawling with people trying to make a name for them self. But there was me. Trying to keep my name out of everyone's mouth I could. I did not want a name for myself. I just wanted MONEY.

The Law

cCz48uP.jpg

7hDr2Tx.jpg

IQcJAWh.png

During my first day's in the city, I made some "bad" choices and learned what the inside of a jail cell looks like. A lot cleaner than I thought. But this would not be the last time. Time after time again, I was with bad groups, worthless people who would let me take the fall. I was OVER it. I laid low and kept to myself but I got contacts. The first people in the city I met were the NLA. I kept close with them. hoping some day I would be able to join the family. During this time I started seeing the same face around. I would soon learn the man behind the face. This man's name is John. Me and John started talking and within the week I was brought in as a prospect into BALLAS. At first I kept to his side learning everything I could from him about the city. This would start my career with the gang activity in the city.

The Ballas

Shortly after joining the BALLAS my name started to spread. Not in a good way. I was a frequent in prison, cops knew me by name, and enemy gangs started calling me out. This personally did not bother me but would affect me down the road. During the mean time I was making a name for myself in the GANG.

dInLcyM.png

XBv7Lbk.png

DldiWor.png

84bFZ9n.png

The Fall

After BALLAS started to grow faster than anyone had seen before, people started feeling pressured. WARS broke out left and right but we managed. Most people were exited to have some action but others started predicting the future. As WCA (West Coast Assassins) started to become more hostile and wanted all the houses in Grove (Our block) some of us saw the storm coming. Then the storm struck. WCA declared war on us the same day we left Grove. The next coming weeks flaws in our ranks started to show. More and more, people started to leave. Not ready for the gruesomeness of WAR. More and more I started to get disgruntle with the way things were being run. Me and the high command started disagreeing with how thing should be run causing me to question the structure of the BALLAS. Shortly after this I adopted a new look.

XBD8cf9.png

After flying into the city I got the news that I had been waiting for since the WAR started.

"Its over, they won. Ballas are no more and Tyrone is DEAD"

"Final Moments"

Here are some final moments from the ballas that will live on with my till the day I die.

"New Beginnings"

The next few days after the war had ended were silent. But then I got the call.

"We need to meet and have a talk"

After this text the flame started, and was burning very hot. A few old ballas and new faces met and it happend. In what felt like a heartbeat The Crimson Syndicate was formed and already started causing havoc. This day, Joker was born.

W25Aj9g.png

RIP Tyrone, the man whos heart sleeps in the center of Grove

Edited by Ultra3D
  • Like 8

"The Shipment"

During the recession in the city when it comes to guns, I was struggling with everyone else. While trying to find cheap guns we were given a opportunity to get guns extremely cheap, So I took it. Thirty minute's later and over $100,000 spent, gun's were earned. 

7YkPsvB.png

wXx9uz9.png

jNHnLmM.png

zQsSz0I.png

Now we sitting happy

Edited by Ultra3D
  • Like 7

"You Got To Start Somewhere" 

Blake Hayes grew up in the Rockford Hills area of Los Santos. Coming from an extremely wealthy family, Blake never really had to work for anything. Blake attended ULSA and graduated with a degree in Information Technology. He is known as a marijuana enthusiast by many and loves to grow his own plants. His main hobbies include Working on Cars, Racing & Shooting Sports. During his college days, Blake was known by his peers as the party animal. He barely got by in school and focused more on partying than he did with his studies. He went to college because his parents paid for it. He had a bad habit of going to bars with his friends, drinking too much and starting fist fights. He also got in trouble with the law for boosting cars and going on drunken joy rides. Luckily his parents could afford good lawyers. With his parents connections and money to do anything he wanted, Blake didn't always make the best choices. 

University of San Andreas, Los Santos | GTA Wiki | Fandom

picklock.thumb.PNG.b6d7b0470d9c38d1256b12c2b9ed86a9.PNG

After graduating college, Blake was stuck and really didn't know what to do with his life. His parents ended up cutting him off after he got in trouble for the 3RD time for stealing high end sports cars. They gave him everything he wanted yet he still decided to steal. They were DONE with him and kicked him out. He hated the idea of working an office job and with the record he had, it was hard to get one. 

One day after depositing the last of his money into his bank account, he ran into a guy who looked to be around the same age. Blake noticed his cool arm tattoos and made a comment on them. After some small talk the guy introduced himself as John Corsetti. The two instantly connected and seemed to have some similar interests  - Racing, Cars, & Crime. John mentioned to Blake that he was the leader of a new organization called the Crimson Syndicate. After hearing what they were all about, Blake was interested but knew he had to meet everyone first to get a better idea of what they were all about. He had no friends and no connections anymore in the city. He was ALONE. This seemed like a blessing in disguise. 

While the two were talking in a back alley way, they were all of a sudden surrounded by a group of men wearing nice looking coats and flat caps. The group called themselves The Shelby's and seemed to be trying to make a name for themselves. They had intentions to rob the both of them and asked them both to follow them behind the building. Guns were drawn.

While being held at gunpoint, John talked it over with the other high command there, they ended up letting them go stating they didn't know who they were at the time. This was Blake's first real experience with the life of crime. For some reason he thought he should have been more nervous but he was actually feeling a sense of excitement. Blake gave John his number and John told Blake he would contact him in due time for a meeting. 

A week passed and Blake got a text from John. He wanted Blake to meet the crew at an unknown factory location. Blake was familiar with the city so after some land marks were provided, Blake knew the factory John was talking about. Blake knew this was probably his one chance to meet the crew and make a good first impression. On his way, he stocked his Bati 801 with all the Beer, Whiskey and Tequila it could hold. He thought to himself "who doesn't like booze". When he arrived, Blake saw a sea of white cars and white clothes. Luckily for him, his bike was already white. He was approached by John who told him to come on up and park his bike. Blake provided the booze he brought to everyone which seemed to be much appreciated. 

Stranger_5572_9392-1587001429929.png

After meeting the crew, chilling, drinking and hearing what they were all about Blake knew these were his kind of people. Blake decided to join the crew as a recruit. John told Blake that this wasn't the life for everyone and there was no problem if he wanted to back out now. Blake really thought about that hard. He had no friends, no money, no connections, no respect in the city. He just had himself.... 

Blake accepted Johns offer and becomes a Recruit of the Crimson Syndicate

Pic.thumb.jpg.6fbb243cb3a629e2f7e22403dfba0f79.jpg

Edited by Adaliah
  • Like 9

Change Is Coming

John woke up to his final days locked up

He rolled out of his cot and walked out side of his cell taking a look around.

RYhush7.jpg

While minding his own business, someone walked up that he didn't recognize

But they knew who he was.

The guy walked up asking if John has heard the news of what's going on

outside of these cement walls.

apparently a war has begun, and with a fear of it turning to something bigger

Fear of it turning the city of Los Santos, into the World War 3 

This war can change how things are ran, and whos in charge

So as soon as John got out he called a meeting 

calling everyone to a low key construction site where they cant be seen

O22pwvR.jpg

John brings up the possibility of this turning into something bigger then

just a war between 2 gangs of the city.

Everyone talking and discussing options to join if that is the case.

Everyone leaning the same direction and an agreement is made.

John would like to discuss the view and opinion on this war 

from the Azteca's prior to making a decision on weather they fully commit to the war. 

so the pile up into a couple of Rebla's, a bike, and 2 sultan RS's

v22OSti.jpg

On the way John Decided he needed a couple dollars after just being released 

and the city emptied his bank accounts while he was in lock up.

So the Crimson Syndicate boys stop at a grocery store on the way

run in and empty the cash register.

RlZN0Fp.jpg

After filling their pockets they make their stop in Poleto at the Azteca Church

For a quick meet and meet n' greet, where they stand as neutrality, and both sides views on the war.

RkKZulM.jpg

A lot was discussed during this meeting

Both sides described mutual respect for each other and no hostility 

A lot of the friendships carried over from Ballas

Then joking around talking about the past times with Ballas. 

Then finally the discussion of everyone stances on the war.

John, Danny, and Josh, have a meeting in the church  high command only

with Carlos, Alicia, and El Cheapo

Ideas and options are discussed, but both sides keep it to minimal 

with no final plans brought up.

until a final decision is made on what moves would be.

The movement that can go with this war can be a major change in how things are in this city

John has his mind made up, he knows his moves.

Now the question is, When do we Announce it?

Edited by Jeff Carollo
  • Like 7

This Means War

John woke up one day rolled out of bed,

hopping into his comet and rolling to the spot they were thinking of calling an HQ

He ran into a couple of shelbys there who also wanted the same spot for business back home

they "claimed" so its easier for them to send goods back home and import.

John was ok with this and agreed he wanted a better place to claim.

Since he wasn't much of a water person anyways, they search around

SO john and crew loaded up looking for a new spot. a little more discrete and not so close to the city.

And they found it. Prime real-estate,  a nice place they can all call home

PBHXhnt.jpg

so

John then woke up one day was planning on having a meeting with the 

leader of the so called shelbys.

but he received a text. from him stating, 

"We want this place, its ours, so we suggest you better back off"

Unsure of why this was sent, john feeling majorly disrespected 

Called a meeting with this guy who claims hes the leader.

lLU9Quh.jpg

During this meeting the shelbys felt threatened enough to have to call

the Explosion family in to help fight their war.

they Demand 500,000 payment to each group.

john laughs and agrees to whatever they stated, knowing he wont pay them a single dime.

standing up for what he build, the Explosion, and Shelbys state they want us just out of the city

But we are not leaving. We will take the time they claim before 

They start war. but little do they know its only just begun

AG61esm.jpg

Edited by Jeff Carollo
  • Like 8

Standing Strong

After the meeting just days before, calling for war.

John wakes up to a missed call.

Eyes Barely open he called them back 

To his surprise it was the leader of the Shelby's asking he had their money

John laughs at him saying

"how about you ask your members we burried, and you can fuck yourself for 500,000"

The response he got back was surprising, the Shelby's were asking for yet another meeting

so he accepts, representing his crew John shows up for the meeting.

i5HLoqz.jpg

John shows up by himself, telling his men to back off and expect an ambush

The Shelby approaches him asking for the hits to stop, put an end to this war.

John laughs but respectfully accepts his offers knowing he lost no men during this so called fight

but the Shelby's were against the wall, he heard it in their voice.

John calls all of his men back, Warning the shelbys

"If you lay a single finger on any of my men one more time 

I Promise we will be digging graves for each one of you"

At this time the war is over, But The crimsons didn't back down, we stood our ground

They wanted us gone from the city, and look who is still here.

John will always keep this in the back of his mind. Respecting their decision but to stop the war and step back

John can now take a breath and focus once again on worrying about his crew building Assets. 

Edited by Jeff Carollo
  • Like 7

"THIS MEANS WAR"

Day one of the war went off without a hitch. Was was declared over a common disagreement based of a persons actions, in this case The Shelby's tries to "Big Dick" us from our HQ. This all started because of the times we flew into the city. Long story short, they wanted our HQ and gave some BS reason and when they did it was a 10+ VS. 2 , This would not last long. Later the same day, more and more of us started to come into the city with the news the WAR was surrounding us once again.

However, their strength over us did not last long. Within the hour our number were at full go and we were 14+ deep.

Your actions have consequences

Those consequences is getting forced out the war and losing day one of the battle.

20200429001723_1.jpg

This is the price you pay when you want to act hard when all you are is a bunch of FAILED loan sharks.

Day 2

After the first day of fighting we were expecting more to come from The Shelby's but we got nothing. Later during the day our leader John when to go talk with the leaders of The Shelby's. Long story short, not even two days in the are BEGGING for other to help when THEY stared the WAR. Not only did they start the war, they demanded $500,000, Which of course we were not going to pay. They got the Donuts to join them and they tried to get Void to join them as-well. Pathetic. We caught wind of their plans to pull Void into the WAR and we were not having it.

Fight with them about the void" https://streamable.com/dgd0q2#

Day 3

Everything is silent. Then the call comes in from The Shelby's "So are you going to pay us the money?" simple response "Fuck NO". Minutes later a meeting was called and The Shelby's backed down. However, word on the street is we begged for them to leave the WAR.

Let me ask you this. Does it look like we need to beg?

Edited by Ultra3D
  • Like 7

New Recruit

Jordan has recently found the group, quickly becoming friends with most members. He's found a family, a place where he feels like he belongs. He has already decided to give his life for them. He's been wanting to do more within the group, figure out his own place within it. He wants to offer his personal experiences, or even his own opinions towards things. He wants to be able to help out the group as much as possible in any given way that he is given the opportunity for.

Stranger_9425_9063-1588480773741.png

yus.png

• Like 4

The Shipment

John was up at bank grabbing some money

shooting jokes back and for with a couple of his men one day when a masked gentleman pulled up

he went straight to john " no more purple? where is the Ballas?"

John turned and looked confused, asking who he was only getting a response

"An old friend, Hop on and come with me"

John trusting his judgment he hopped on the bike and went for a ride to a hidden location.

when they got to the location the man hopped off the bike with john Stating

"this is the last time we seen eachother."

then it clicks, the anonymous messages, the word that a dead man wants to speak to me

all came together. " Is that you?"

John gets a nod back in response

They spoke for a little bit talking about each others future in the city

How the Crimson Syndicate came to play.

Then the man asked before parting ways.

"John, do you and your boys need any Equipment?"

Johns response was fast "yes lets make this happen."

……..

A few days passed, John and his crew were hanging out after making some money

77UrsWQ.jpg

then he received a call, 

I got the shipment that you wanted here ready to go

John Runs to the bank grabbing all the cash he needed. flying out to a remote location

Jay at his side he meets the man who shall not be named

a large duffle bag at his side, and John with a huge envelope with all the money

ewK86Xy.jpg

John hands the money over and grabs the bag after the man drops it down

he searches through it checking everything out

Trusting the  man, but still runs through everything, tossing guns and ammo back and forth

All was accounted for.

The deal was done, John reached out they shook hands, 

"We will be reaching out again for more. Lets stay in touch"

The man nods and they part ways from the location

WIpql66.jpg

John calls over the radio, he needs  men to come help escort him just incase something happens.

John and Jay hop into the Rebla, all of the crimsons in the area link up and escort them back to the safe house 

VSoflaO.png

Edited by Jeff Carollo
  • Like 8

"Daniel Hues"

"Los Santos...a city advertised to the public as a place where dreams come true.

Cross our state border and you'll come to realize that it's quite the opposite."

-Unknown

--------------------------------

l           Danny's Journal       l

l           (Please return           l    

l           to Daniel Hues          l    

l                if found)               l

Los Santos Journal Entries 1-5

Page 127

"Arriving to Los Santos"

Day 1: As the turbulence kicked up and the intercom came over the airplane, 

I was awoken to an abundance of sunshine and a beach off in the distance...

I guess we're in Los Santos.

Called a taxi at the airport.

Already got..."acquainted" with some group called the Ballas.

They pulled the car over, asked me for my license, and "welcomed" me to town.

1459815228_GrandTheftAutoVScreenshot2020_05.04-17_32_52_48.thumb.png.45405740865789d3c50d4732ba2cea8a.png

Page 128

"Tyrone..."

Day 128: Got into a few fights with WCA...

Everything's goin' downhill.

Cops are all over lookin' for us.

Tyrone's dead...gotta keep low and fly back home for a bit.

...I'll pick the journal back up when we're in the clear.

5063e402ec187db956dc6f562f1fee63.jpg

Page 129

"The Crimson"

Day 156: John, Josh, and I hit up some of the boys

...we're kickin' somethin' off.

I've got a good feelin' about this one.

Screenshot_5.png

Page 130

"The Balls Rollin'"

Day 169: I know I haven't been writing in the journal as frequently,

but I've been...busy, which isn't a bad thing.

ee0d97286ce806d3f6968cbdb3e055b4.jpg

Page 131

"Good Ties"

Day 173: I'm proud to say that we're well acquainted

with all the major gangs in town.

This is really gettin' bigger than

anyone could've ever expected it to.

We're on the brink of becoming something huge.

e960b2363833eb769e872f45d39ed11c.png

Edited by MrDan
  • Like 10

Sometimes, you have to Joke

John flew into the city one day with one plan in mind

Members who stood out deserve to be moved up from recruit

John looked at all of his members, thoroughly Deciding who has been loyal,

And who has showed him who is willing to put in for the gang.

Some members were off working on things on the side for the gang, 

so he calls a meeting to who is free and aren't handling business.

AOf1lgA.png

in this meeting John had a lot of his men line up in front of him

a Majority of the recruits and his higher ups, explaining how they have been preforming

and how he likes what they are doing.

then John pulled up one member, Kevin

John had him stand in front of the group.

But to test him in a stressful situation and to have a little prank on him for his rank up

xdRIbQ4.png

John drew his gun, telling him to get on his knees, that he knows everything

And now is the time to speak up.

Kevin, with panic in his voice "I swear I did nothing, I promise you guys are family"

John looks in his eyes and asks him

"think Very hard why do you think you deserve to be here Representing the Crimson Syndicate?"

Kevin looks at john with panic in his voice

"I promise I would never do anything to hurt the family. I will stand for this until I cant stand anymore"

John chuckles, throwing Kevin the Soldier mask for raking up

"Then how do you explain this"

the sigh of relief  From Kevin, the chuckles from the rest of the crew after realizing

we were testing him.

Kevin stood up with pride, holding the new mask putting it on.

"Once your in your in, only way out is a body bag. your family now Kevin"

4SzAU91.jpg

Edited by Jeff Carollo
  • Like 9

"THE RV"

The day starts off slow as the brothers "Jay" and "Conner" search for something around town to get into,

while talking to some close friends they get informed about how an RV could be a really good investment

they decide its worth a shot because it inst that expensive they each throw in 50k and buy a RV to share

1734072555_froumpost2.PNG.fc865e2a821f21eb9493aae4ab029f9e.PNG

They each go into their houses and grab a bag full of plants, after that they make a trip up to the chemical store in Conner's contender and completely fill the trunk and crates full of supplies

558755899_forumstory1.thumb.PNG.84b1bf0b9a3465c946bb5f3f9cc85e21.PNG

They get to a remote location to stash the RV away and they start slaying away for hours of cooking many different kinds of drugs and taking breaks in between to socialize with some of the boys sitting outside

mcxsDrO.png

After long hard hours of cooking they have decided to call it quits for the day they decide on spending their money earned on some more heavy weapons so they hit up their contact and secure a few more heavy guns with the money from cooking, all is good no more war just time to make money and keep collecting these heavy's

kWRiNIS.png

Edited by Vez
  • Like 9

"Money Talk's"

At one of the lowest point's the the city's economy, we were struggling financially. When the city started to import RVs we saw potential. We did what we had to do as a group to get one. Robbing, Stealing, Fencing all of the above. I waited.

U9r8K55.png

Then we finally got the chance to get a RV $30,000 under market. So we took the opportunity.

hJAnURy.png

Within the hour, me and a few other Crimson members made quick work to get up and running making money.

JpgHytZ.png

VxKuEry.png

HOG2J1R.jpg

k2lRKFR.png

Not forgetting to take a break every once in a while 😉
5XSDVxW.png

To clean my room of course

In the back of our head the was great money for the time but we started thinking bigger and started to devise a plan to make real money.

Sa2bsbD.jpg

To Be Continued

bkYLh8x.png

Edited by Ultra3D
  • Like 8

"To Be Continued"

The plan

After the day of making money, we got hungry. We wanted more. We wanted it all. During the pandemic, the people in the streets struggle, work long days, Barely survive while the millionaires sit in their mansions without a worry in the world. At the end of the day, all the bosses took a break and started spitballing.

3hqGErG.jpg

While we were talking we were thinking of all kinds of idea's, a news story came out with the title

"Maze bank owner laundering money through FAKE accounts"

6LSEOxr.jpg

For us this was the last straw. Because of COVID-19, all the wealthy people stay at home all day, while the rest work. Because of this information we started to devise a plan. We knew around this time of the year, the owner of maze bank would have his yacht out in the pier and because of the virus it would be completely empty. Cogs started turning, plans started forming and we knew what we needed to do, but not only get the money, we needed but to FUCK over the RICH man up top.

H8hQ2MA.png

The Heist

The next day we all got together to start talking about exactly how we would do it and when. We agreed that the heist, even though no one would be on the yacht, we would need to go at night. Around this time we had 7 hours before we struck so we desired to go mine. On our war back we got pulled over TWO times by the PD, AKA the Profiling Division. In the process, John got arrested and our plans started to fall apart, but we wouldn't quit. When John when to prison, me and Danny made the hard choice to change up the plans, go against what we originally agreed on just for the fact we might not get a chance at this again. Then night came and we got ready.

Oph3xpL.png

We started by sabotaging the yachts engine and electronics.

97gpYDy.png

dWGfyek.png

7ChUZqm.png

On another part of the yacht, we had members smashing all CCTV hard drives to cover our tracks

boat2.png

Then we started stealing, robbing, and smashing everything we could find and get our hands on. We were finding everything from antiques to gold watches and Mac Books.

FQddKGN.png

Kwuo5ru.png

S7ypOCn.png

"Ill smash all your fucking makeup, stay fake the natural way"

4oFmcZN.png

iWS8PI2.png

After about 30 minutes of ransacking the whole yacht, I had a feeling we were missing something. After everyone else had already filled their bags I will was prepared for something extra. Weeks before, I came across a crashed RV with some dead boys around so I decided to look around. In the process I had found a bunch of chemicals, and a few locked crates. I popped open one of the crates and only found more chemicals. Then I found a different looking green crate labeled "Flammable" and on the inside I had found a black container labeled "Termite" and I knew soon their would be a very fun day. The day of the job I made sure I brought it with me, just in case something strong needed to be gotten into.

wCaPf8I.png

Ry5ZbsZ.png

ziGQ2pa.png

38DzmU6.png

ON4VnpU.png

After everything was all said and done, We left with out a trace. The yacht engine was disabled, the electric wiring was ruined, the command center needed complete replacement and we made out with all the goods. We ditched the stolen boat, Drove back to the meet, changed close and hit. Once we got back to the RV we dumped out our spoils.

ozkdQ8v.png

Changing back into my normal cloths so I cant be linked to the crime

71VORX7.jpg

cbJyYi1.png

Finally, once we were all back into our normal cloths and the robbery cloths were burned we all entered the RV ready to see what we had gotten.

zgnF4Vk.png

Everyone had emptied their bags and it did not seem like much but it was enough, we were mainly happy to ruin something that the MILLIONAIRE held close to him, making sure it was ruined. But then Josh grabbed the final thing out of his bag. The small purple bag, the only thing that was inside the hidden safe. As josh opened the bag everyone was confused but eager to see what was on the inside, then he dumped it on the table leaving everyone in awe.

cOEyRNS.png

At the end of the day, we wish we could have included more members into the heist but with the time and assets we had we did what we would, but hey. Everyone for the better after we sell what we got. Also everyone will be satisfied that the RICH people up top can still be touched.

((Thank you all for reading!))

Edited by Ultra3D
  • Like 9

Never Forget your Roots

John and all this men had a plan, finely tuned and ready to go

A heist that will help them make BIG money

But prior to the job John got caught up with Prior charges

and ended up spending some time in Jail.

During this he had a lot of time to sit and think about the past

Where he came from and how he became the leader he is today

tMhUBN0.jpg

As soon as john got out, he made his way to the cemetery

Looking for one Stone specifically

faaS8WQ.png

John stands there in silence as he asks himself how things are being ran

and how the path of the gang is going

how they are going to manage when things are getting tough here and there.

but still looking up, and keeping positivity within the gang.

Asking for reassurance from his good friend. Tyone Bell 

JmtrgjD.jpg

John sits there, then his phone goes off.

His men asking him where he is and how its going

If he is ok and when did he get out.

it clicks, he isn't worried about his members. Hes worried about himself

He has the power behind him ready to conquer and prosper in the city of Los Santos

Members that have been with John as they watched other Ballas get burried

People that will ALWAYS back his call and be there supporting where the gang is going

John makes a call, Getting all Members in the city to meet him at HQ to have a meeting

URxX0bR.jpg

in this meeting, John makes sure to give ALL members a pat on the back who have been there

the work they are putting in, and its because of them they are in this position.

He also lays down some new rules on the gang, new plans for the city, ready to accomplish anything and everything

John takes a breath, feeling he is doing everything right. Ready to become something

The Crimson Syndicate is building their foot print in the city.

Edited by Jeff Carollo
  • Like 8

FAMILY IS FOREVER

"Diondre Walker"

Diondre came into the city of Los Santos with next to no knowledge of the gritty streets, with no job or friends.

He built his self up from nothing into something. Self made hustler selling dope on the corners and getting into fights.

Diondre was caught up with crime always in and out of jail, until the day he met Billy Lawnmeyer and joined The Front Yard Ballas.

Diondre quickly made it up the ranks in ballas showing his loyalty and respect to all its members.

356107576_RAGMultiplyr30_03_202011_03_07AM.thumb.png.b3bf2144aafb056f667939de219a91d7.png

BROTHERS FOR LIFE

After the fall of the ballas and the death of their leader. Diondre continued to roll with his homies in a new crew, The Crimson Syndicate. All carrying on the same morals and beliefs that they had learnt from the ballas. 

The Crimson Syndicate will continue to be a big family and will always look out for eachother. 

1057980107_RAGMultiplr10_05_202012_12_19PM.thumb.png.cf01a0a4a74ad8772319597392abbe7e.png

Edited by PingasOner
  • Like 6

The Meeting

John was cruising around the city when he received a call from a good friend

during this talk he was told they wanted to setup a meeting due to current events and the future in the city

John agreed and said call him when your all ready

a couple hours pass by. John receives a Text from Jerzy the leader of Void

Saying when and where. John gets all of his men to a specific location where both sides meet

some exchanging names, and then discussion of the current issue at hand.

both sides agree, working together will be one thing we can use to our advantage

cllpF6r.jpg

both sides sit and explain how this future working together can work out for the best

discussing what can be done to make sure we both survive the war ground known as Los Santos.

together they can work together as 1, making sure both sides survive.

each side has utility the can benefit the other,

so not working together would damage the plan coming in the future months.

• Like 3

"Danny's Journal"

Part 2

"Los Santos, the city of shitheads...

Looks like I'm gonna be able to fit in here."

-Unknown

l           Danny's Journal       l

l           (Please return           l    

l           to Daniel Hues          l    

l                if found)               l

Los Santos Journal Entries 6-10

Page 132

"The Crimson's New Conflict"

Day 202: As of recently, I'd say we're pro council.

Seems like a little birdy told Pops...Ahaha

I was...informed that sadly, Pops is callin' out to some of his close friends

and tryna hit our boys?

Just had a "civil" conversation with Pops...

Told him I had one thing to say.

He's about to feel the wrath of the Crimson.

700bd846387ab38c7768f123689021a3.png

Page 133

"Ballas for Life Baby"

Day 234: Lemme just correct my last journal entry...

The wrath of the Ballas.

Deep down every Crimson member knows what we're here fighting for.

It's to honor lost lives and complete a long journey some of our family has died for.

In honor of our fallen brothers...long live the memory of the Ballas.

Pop's crew is fighting tooth and nail over our

whole council ordeal.

You're probably smart enough to guess who's coming out on top though.

Ballas for life baby.

2d4ec93f451228a5ebf0cea03a584cff.png

Page 134

"For The Future of Crimson"

Day 256: I let my guard down for Mike...

We had ties as old as I can remember, and I trusted him...

Next thing I know, I'm getting my head shaved in a back ally.

We're not letting these old WCA members get away with this.

We're gonna prove to you that our family is far more dangerous than you think

,and we're not letting this end up like Ballas. 

Pops...Mike...you're goin' down.

f5939d744c7f2ac50f918412f9869fb3.png

Page 135

"The Aftermath"

Day 277: The journal's packed,

my days have been long,

but it's all been worth it.

Major battles have continued to be won,

and surprise Mike, again and again, we...are...victorious.

da329b3070a9c397b6b3f82122ff9907.png

Page 136

"Pro Council"

Day 305: They wanted to try and push us around for being Pro Council?

Ok, but they paid the price.

They wanted bloodshed?

We gave them the bloodshed they desired,

however, the blood was green.

Now we're gettin' a taste of what

it's like bein' on top,

and we aren't goin' down.

Long live the memory of Tyrone.

You're still in every Ex-Ballas heart.

And long live the council and it's future.

07298dc4216e299838a4bbb6fb53edc7.png

Edited by MrDan
  • Like 7

"Everybody Dies, But Not Everybody Lives" 

Joining up with the Crimson Syndicate was one of the best decisions Blake has made to date. He couldn't imagine himself wasting away inside of an office building working for someone else's dream. Instead, he made his own path and was enjoying the hell out of life. Since joining, his finances have never looked better and he has acquired more assets than he could have ever dreamed of at his age. He finally was able to purchase his dream car - an Elegy Retro Custom - as well as his own single car garage apartment to call his own. Blake even managed to setup his own growing operation again which brought him much happiness as he was able to tend to his plant babies with peace of mind. It wasn't much, but it sure beat the hell out of couch surfing week to week or trading home grown weed for a couple weeks of rent. Blake was finally able to provide for himself for once in his life. He felt on top of the world and he couldn't have done it without his new family.

20200420171503_1.thumb.jpg.46f99e72048eca25c597f3d184489cbb.jpg

Days go by and The Syndicate were invited to their brother Jordan's wedding. At the time, that was very exciting news! Blake hasn't been able to chill out at all since the fighting has been going on. He was constantly watching his back and protecting his family. The day arrived and John told everyone...

"NO FUCKING FIGHTING"    "DO NOT GET FUCKING ARRESTED!"  "DO NOT FUCK THIS WEDDING UP!" 

There was a parade of white from Paleto down to the beach where the ceremony took place. Everyone noticed us coming. The day was amazing and the ceremony could not have been anymore perfect.

20200507211239_1.thumb.jpg.275bcff58012d0cb78dbcda01fe65ca1.jpg

After all was said and done, the party retreated to a private Yacht for the after party. Blake never thought he would be able to love someone...but he did love partying...and booze.  

20200507223244_1.thumb.jpg.3817af9bf3a2c2464f458a59238b1ab6.jpg 

20200507214915_1.thumb.jpg.b3a140ad704fdefbe19953d091eee2a2.jpg

20200515023346_1.thumb.jpg.c5626f95dc418ee625928e06c7587008.jpg

"They know I got dat broccoli, so I keep dat glock on me" 

Edited by Adaliah
  • Like 6

"Its Been Awhile"

All groups grow over time, but not all groups mature. In the recent weeks leading up to today we have been trying to lay low. As always people want to mess with the quite one to make them self feel more powerful but fighting is not our main goal anymore. The quest for power will always be there but in a new form. While other war on and form groups in for the only goal to take another on we try to lay low and unite groups. The Crimson Syndicate has never wanted to go after another group but our past makes it hard for other to leave us alone. During the time of fighting we still try to work towards our own goal. Diplomacy, Gun Running, and making a connection with other groups in the city.

The first meeting after going quite

pCnA6MO.png

xPJnprY.png

Taking about the new direction of the group

Xmut5PE.png

But we will never back down from a fright. Even when we don't want to fight we still will. Groups come and groups go but when groups form in the name of taking on another for the sole reason of fighting, they wont last long.

8cm13dR.png

jRXpWuJ.png

But at the end of the day fighting will only be a secondary goal. Becoming known in the city for respect and work with other than fighting with other will always be our end goal. But in the mean time we will continue to work with what we have and continue to mature as a whole.

((Thank you for reading))

Edited by Ultra3D
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

The Life of Travis Blotcht

Travis was a young and naive man when he came into the city. Didn’t know his left from rights, his blue from reds, nor his purples.  Not long from his first flight into the city he was quick to meet some fellow purple members. He would soon come to learn, they went by the name of The Front Yard Ballas. 

bVqLtFb628qeQr_KgQOCJqPc4lzG-FmUqI9Nr-e77JJoGCEZjO-prgN_bglOHC0BZwcR6l16a8Fd3fm8SCWL6J2R7oqSK7M4UeOvwyz4zPJiT_vIBPLiVy74KZaZWuBXqBT0NdSZ

He would soon come to feel a sense of belonging, a feeling he had been longing for. Travis would soon come to fall in love with the city so much he would fly day in and day out.  After the good things 

Pd_s2FaSaEb16uZ6T9gKclM2CS3cyhwaKVtMAN5yxwYruQSPx_Pjd9CjwgNRZ7pa64DFntGND8McdthQzYM82cUG4QhIQJ_FctwEFYS7wjE_zY_nxO15Gh1hVjdGzdvj41UBruGW

RYuA0K4PApr5qgcLv-8ktGXN5U1tG1o9Q2NJTrUdMOgJ7Thto8LIncbzC9xzDA4ctDATkbYOPzuQ1hzJ4GHfvWGRGQJmKg5uWTgV6BWydcR4z_GJDIQEMsmMw6hkXHCxWbpv21Iq

SbOjFWp9nKuCyN3-fSvC1rJR2txZSG4frv2L5_fmzo3Ujrg4uUuVkdQ0dcx3ld8yN8TPprNNduSUVc8l0Vm1CIcfTFh4hBbuXre_k0Obdm24QHMYE2yI_GuwfochtE9WLX01cnbq

But all good things come to an end. After Ballas went down, there were rumors that a new gang was coming to form, The Crimson Syndicates, but who would lead them? John Corsetti himself. The Crimson Syndicates aim to be a mafia style group who value their nutrailites and hold their friends close, but their enemies closer

SX_zmm_Dx75aN3yKxElodOPH5I-KIUMmiStQK0ifveAujh-oHa5kXnY-WJu_a0qV5M7qto5AYguGS4w6_LBIu5FZexyepI4V0yf3XTMKGnaLOTNuaIDLpUjMMPOFjtnjHszd2Nlb

The Ballas may have ended, but their spirit still lives on through the Crimson Syndicates

DFuM47sHCYA8bVM-xiyDd9Bye8Si71bCAfirkb8vbWE69Q1GR2ehsL_B86bElHz294N_-byQqc15_eptVV6_UT7_BlXDRxxbwGGJ8wNUozyc9zp4vNer8RNPkxIAsFycg9hrP7XE

Vj-zu7fqW3Vi42xa8s0SCbpWqXedaUCWy7J7Dm2kX9qyKR-Y9JYlvAfEVTUknwammT7WkzJzxBAWmMvSG-OM7XGTMObw6bxM8idEh-Vz1CWaKhUHxtYKzJKumZPNxHFAwR_yPcnh

20RAa_T1ceUWjg_PrUGYtZVnJMgu3iTwy4A8IhBCIeNFKpi--rF3JW70-7OdngcnsKRJH_99EqbxWzjPJV0gf-bw3wJ2pu5BvO7sZsHXKEUpCe5XrM3Tj5m9t05HMcEOAU9y72Cc

nZY4y_e78IgTtzNZHfk3PLsMs-fu_7g2k4ENdcrD9oMPXsdVVdJZ8Cup6gW1FA09Qx2bsoGXc22Q3OX4HeE5Rq2OLeEmoUa6KQP8p8yVYfVGbzqcgdwDV2Z7UtgiK8esgL-RKlVe

6Y3ah9ZvzwJuo_hyleyqN5ym8zXWt7EurlcWvu-UhKKOR9YLpgdmeR0TeCzHgn1WLRsFOWHl4qTiYbkKNFE6JpEQks4LTsmKkuSacVyQmnwp-sIDFwfGfYwgE_zIPMz4dvuZi5UZ

Some people ask ‘Since your name is Crimson Syndicate, where is your red?” my answer to you is, “The red represents the blood we shed in Ballas, because most of us at the start were and still are ex Ballas and will always be in our hearts”289512972_TravisBlotcht.thumb.png.17def9fbaa399648ef0d6aa8d500f80e.png

• Like 5

"Loose Ends"

During the recent times of uncertainty, one thing is for certain, money controls the city. After recent changes in the government and new laws they added, people are unsure how they will continue to survive. Me personally, this is a low time for me. I can't imagine how my members our feeling.

nL4XeJJ.png

Then the idea came to me. After our recent moral and direction change we have been looking for a "subject" for our "protection". This has been a hard change because of the lack of interested people in the city trying to start something for them self but then it clicked. Whats the one group of people in the city that since day one have been bring in money.

The Store Owners.

Like the yacht heist, we has a similar goal in mind. To take from the rich man up top. When price fixing from all Gun Stores, General Stores, and Dealerships is being fed by the monopoly within our own government, someone needs to start knocking them down a few pegs. This is where we come in. We started planning and it boiled down to a few simple steps. We go into the store like a customer, have a few look out and "inform" the cashier what about to happen.

j9Who76.png

2Zf7IZ6.jpg

e97Kbxn.png

Even after having a gun pointed to his head, he was still resisting the idea. As to show him we mean business, we showed him what would happen if we were not paid.

After smashing the final bottle we started seeing some suspicious activity outside the story. This shows the "Quality" of the Police in our city, alert the person you are watching by running in front of our eyes. This is when we realized the store owner hit the panic button under the desk. I told my partner and we walked about casually, taking one final look at the cashier before leaving. Seeing the fear in his eye showed us we did what we needed to

FVwpaBd.png

When my team was done, we left the area. When we were trading cars we got told some information that made us glad we left when we did.

Taking one last look, we were successful

PO8qdZY.png

But this was not a small job, at the same time on the other side of the city we offered our "Protection" to other cashiers.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2020.05.27

At the end of the day, this is a small hand in the poker game we all play.

But when played right, A small hand is all you need

((Thanks for reading))

Edited by Ultra3D
  • Like 3

"Men are respectable only as they respect."

It went from just another night on Grove in purple, to where we are now in the blink of in eye.

Purple played key in our past, however,

it's up to our family to adapt in an attempt to succeed in this hell whole of a city.

The creation of The Crimson, as we all know, marked the end of the Ballas.

The end of the Ballas meant change.

The Crimsons believe heavily in building strong

gang relations and in turn

respect for The Crimson is beginning to spread like a wildfire throughout the city.

The old way of doing things in the Ballas was buried along with Tyrone.

Life as a Syndicate member, unlike a Ballas life, revolves solely around respect.

The Mafiaesque transition holds strong with the family as well as its

new and improved way of operating.

3d844f9f0bdfca73a8a3ef7dee0a09d2.jpg

Those who disrespect a Crimson will be...let's just say that they get "dealt with accordingly".

In the past we've chopped off fingers, arms, and other body parts according to how severe

we decide the punishment may be. 

As a matter of fact, our most recent punishment was chopping mans hand off,

cooking it, and then eating it right in front of him. All of this

for copying The Syndicate's family color

and then spitting on one of us.

Never.

Ever.

Disrespect a Crimson.

c3a6432ec50bfa732042917c9d7454ca.jpg

Upon broadening our horizons, opportunities

have prevailed in large quantities.

The Crimson's now have a hand in everything.

A few of our primary examples include money laundering,

taxing local stores, and most importantly, the arms trade.

When it comes to The Syndicate,

a large sum of our monetary income is obtained through sourcing out firearms.

We meet our trusted contacts and offload massive amounts of heavy weaponry

in a secluded area, only known by John, Josh and myself.

Where do we source our guns from you may ask?

John and I regularly arrange a bulk purchase from

D...I mean, a man who was once like a brother and mentor to me.

The money is then laundered out in varying amounts

through legal means. However, it is taking a

substantial amount of time to launder a small amount,

so at the moment we’re looking for a faster more efficient

way to launder our cash.

Possibly through a pest control business.

"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone"

- Source Unknown

79dbac76a085ad7712c933b9a499a93a.jpg

Edited by MrDan
  • Like 7