Rajj Sikyhar

Leaving

@Rajj Sikyhar I am going to ask you very nicely to put your faction under control.  I reported you for something you said in-game.  Wether you agree with it or not, the admin sided with me and you were banned for 6 hours.  Before this you were unbanned EARLY because of your "friendly" attitude on discord.  Unfortunately your attitude got worse this time around and instead of coming back when your ban is lifted YOU CHOSE that you would not be returning.   

So why in the hell are your boys harassing me on discord, both in the ECRP channels and PM'ing me?  Don't blame me for the fact you got banned, yes I reported it but you did it.  If an admin didn't agree that it was taking the racism too far then it would have been rejected.  Take actions for what you do, deal with the consequences and don't harass people with a difference of opinion.  

I was fine with you returning, I just felt you needed to learn the lesson as you are known to go too far in some comments you make.  However, now I hope you and your Indian Mafia leave the server as tonight you have shown that you are a group of immature people who have very little decency.

26 minutes ago, Reevesy202 said:

@Rajj Sikyhar I am going to ask you very nicely to put your faction under control.  I reported you for something you said in-game.  Wether you agree with it or not, the admin sided with me and you were banned for 6 hours.  Before this you were unbanned EARLY because of your "friendly" attitude on discord.  Unfortunately your attitude got worse this time around and instead of coming back when your ban is lifted YOU CHOSE that you would not be returning.   

So why in the hell are your boys harassing me on discord, both in the ECRP channels and PM'ing me?  Don't blame me for the fact you got banned, yes I reported it but you did it.  If an admin didn't agree that it was taking the racism too far then it would have been rejected.  Take actions for what you do, deal with the consequences and don't harass people with a difference of opinion.  

I was fine with you returning, I just felt you needed to learn the lesson as you are known to go too far in some comments you make.  However, now I hope you and your Indian Mafia leave the server as tonight you have shown that you are a group of immature people who have very little decency.

I have no control over what they do, so don't come bitch to me when my homies do something. I have never ask them to doing any of this so quit crying