SmileyMusic

Application Template

In Character Information

Name: Charlie Haymitch

Background Story:

Name's Charlie. I am born in Britain. My father is from Ukraine, who married a British woman and that's why I borned there. They didn't get a long at all, my mother was cheating on my father until one night my father killed her. I was young at that time, I didn't understand anything. All I know is that I went licing with my grandmother in Ukraine. I was a horrible kid I can assure that. I was running a gang when I was just 16 years old. We smuggled drugs and some of  my gang members were hitmans. That was some dark shit we were doing. But never did we get caught by the police. One day a bigger gang came into our territory and many of my fellow komrades were murdered. We had to get the hell out of there. There were only three of us left.. We smuggled ourselves into a cargo ship and we didn't have any idea where we'd end up. On the ship the remaining two of my crew got caught and locked up. I'm the only one who made it to the destination. The destination was Los Santos. My new life began there...

Why would we let you roll with us?

I am a cold blooded serial killer and a drug smuggler. I can handle whatever the fuck I've been told to handle. There is no challenge for me. As long as I'm accepted in the crew, I get shit done.

Have you been recommended by one of us? No

Out Of Character Information

How long have you been RPing? About 3 months

Previous Factions: Bratva, but I got kicked out while I went on a vacation

Have you read the rules? Hell yes

How active are you on a weekly basis? I am online every single day.