Glubu

1.0.9 Bugs/Suggestions

So just a quick small list of things I found out so far:

- /id [ID] shows the name of the player still, so can still metagame.
- The location next to the map is often "Empty" (that text).
- Bobbypins unlock the vehicle, but you can also immediately start the engine without a key.
- Players reports show up in 2 lines now, instead of 1 line. First [Report][Section][ID:0] Player (00) Name_Name: and then a second line underneath it with their issue. 
- If you repond to a report it shows up your text twice, once in yellow in the same line, then once in white in a line underneath it.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Glubu said:

So just a quick small list of things I found out so far:

- /id [ID] shows the name of the player still, so can still metagame.
- The location next to the map is often "Empty" (that text).
- Bobbypins unlock the vehicle, but you can also immediately start the engine without a key.
- Players reports show up in 2 lines now, instead of 1 line. First [Report][Section][ID:0] Player (00) Name_Name: and then a second line underneath it with their issue. 
- If you repond to a report it shows up your text twice, once in yellow in the same line, then once in white in a line underneath it.

The "Empty" text should display the name of the turf you are in, but if you are not in a turf, it will say "Emtpy".
Player reports show up in 2 lines, so administrators can see the full message. This is because of text length limitations.
The last error has been corrected and will be applied soon.

- When dialling a contact whom you have given an alias it still only shows the 8 number ID.
- /PM is showing the wrong name? It's showing my name when I'm sending it? "PM sent to Joey_Kavinskie" (Same with /whisper)
- It shows character's name when they quit or disconnect.
- Aliasses don't show up in /b (would be nice if they did)
- Voicemail seems to be messed up a bit? See picture: http://imgur.com/a/1Maxw
- Notes on your phone don't show up at all if you type /note view 1 it only shows; Note1 from 7/19/2017 1:29:13pm: " 
- The new HUD doesn't disappear when you press F7 - it ruins screenshots :monkaS:
- /S doesn't show the Alias you gave to someone.

Suggestion:
Make /mechanic and /taxi also go through the phone system.

11 hours ago, Glubu said:

You can start any car that is unlocked. Not sure if thats how it is ment to be.

I have a one of my own

-Mechanics engine repair costs a lot of money, It takes the money from the mechanics bank not the customers. I know this is how it should be BUT can we not set it so you can send the offer to the customer and he can decline or accept, this is been mentioned before just we need it now more than ever.