Heso Thic

What other options do we have?

So admittedly I have a report on my record from over a month ago now, on a different character.

Recently made another character that is not a criminal and has a proper job. 

So far been rejected by ambulance service and LSSD. LSPD and cab is closed. 

What other choices do we have apart from weazel?

It's almost like if you have a mark against your name nowhere is going to accept you and your only choice is to be a criminal or leave the server.

you didnt get rejected from MD for your admin record...

For PD/DCC, wait?

Edit. You should be able to apply for PD when the apps open, as long as you dont get any other punishments. Additionally, PD requires you to have the XP on the character you are applying with, same for DCC, so spend some time on your character you are applying and you can always check out how other applications look like to see just what kind of effort people put in.

Edited by CaesarSeizure

Yeah I agree it's kinda messed up, although as far as I know PD demand atleast 45 days of clear record, which means you can receive a warning today for example and apply for the LSPD normally after 45 days, quite a long time yeah but that's how it is no idea why, and also after 2 months from the moment you got the warning or the punishment, you can post a punishment appeal and it will be marked as voided.

Look at the feedback you got on your denials, they'll likely explain everything. I can assure you that in the kindest way possible, you are not important enough to be singled out by multiple factions & denied.

I'm going to guess that the problem is either an IC one, your admin record, or what wouldnt suprise me from personal experience in these departments is your quality of English Language could be an issue.

13 hours ago, Itzsonzy said:

Look at the feedback you got on your denials, they'll likely explain everything. I can assure you that in the kindest way possible, you are not important enough to be singled out by multiple factions & denied.

I'm going to guess that the problem is either an IC one, your admin record, or what wouldnt suprise me from personal experience in these departments is your quality of English Language could be an issue.

My English is perfectly fine, thank you. I was denied by the Ambulance servers for “lack of effort” on my application purely down to them repeating the same question and me putting “see answer above”. I got rejected by the LSSD because “someone with my ban record should not be on the force”. Confused as to why you think I would lie? 

1 hour ago, Heso Thic said:

My English is perfectly fine, thank you. I was denied by the Ambulance servers for “lack of effort” on my application purely down to them repeating the same question and me putting “see answer above”. I got rejected by the LSSD because “someone with my ban record should not be on the force”. Confused as to why you think I would lie? 

This answers it perfectly. Do you really think putting "see answer above" on a question that is asked is appropriate? There's no way your not joking or delusional.

And the 2nd one, again, the reason is very simple. You likely have an exstensive admin record which lead to your denial, or recent admin punishments showing that you are not versed in the server rules and therefore not fit for the faction. PD was likely the same situation.

Want to join legal jobs? Is pretty easy; RP well and too a high quality, put lots of effort and care into the image you give to people when you apply. I would like to see you write these kinda things on an IRL job application and then question why you got declined.

8 hours ago, Itzsonzy said:

This answers it perfectly. Do you really think putting "see answer above" on a question that is asked is appropriate? There's no way your not joking or delusional.

And the 2nd one, again, the reason is very simple. You likely have an exstensive admin record which lead to your denial, or recent admin punishments showing that you are not versed in the server rules and therefore not fit for the faction. PD was likely the same situation.

Want to join legal jobs? Is pretty easy; RP well and too a high quality, put lots of effort and care into the image you give to people when you apply. I would like to see you write these kinda things on an IRL job application and then question why you got declined.

At what point did I question WHY I was declined? I was asking WHAT other options are there other than criminal IF you cannot get a lawful job due to past admin record?

4 hours ago, Heso Thic said:

At what point did I question WHY I was declined? I was asking WHAT other options are there other than criminal IF you cannot get a lawful job due to past admin record?

I mean its not due to your past admin record, its likely due to your attitude. You need a week odd clean admin record for jobs like LSC, DCC and Bayview. There's a ton of boring freelance jobs you can do during the week you gotta wait for the admin record if you get a punishment or something, i will say most of the jobs are fun for the first hour or so, so killing time for 1 week with em is quite easy.

On 3/31/2020 at 10:20 AM, Waxton said:

Yeah I agree it's kinda messed up, although as far as I know PD demand atleast 45 days of clear record, which means you can receive a warning today for example and apply for the LSPD normally after 45 days, quite a long time yeah but that's how it is no idea why, and also after 2 months from the moment you got the warning or the punishment, you can post a punishment appeal and it will be marked as voided.

I wish it could be even more. 45 days for better RP players in PD and simmilar factions thats why it takes longer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.