FiveOh

Island Furniture Not Loading

Date and time (provide timezone):  03/04/20

Character name:  Phil Snitchie

Issue/bug you are reporting:  Had someone building my island, they have been working on it for almost 2 months, its probably half way done, they have a issue when going there, they crash or the furniture doesn't load, but can be removed. I was told that there wasn't a furniture limit but can't find the message of the admin who told me that before purchase. There was a similar problem, in which, @Osvaldon fixed it, they were able to keep adding afterwards and haven't had a issue with it loading after.

Expected behavior:  To be fixed if possible

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

Same issue as above. My island is Ocean View Island if I recall.

https://imgur.com/a/G1Y1FRI This is a photo of Island location on the map, its the circled one.

Vehicle license plate number*:

I have a large interior in paleto and if I go too far some things like sofas don't render either I think its the servers streaming distance.

When I fly over houses with furniture on the exterior I won't see it either unless i fly really low, but its good as you'd have more lag otherwise