childofkorn

Carrying a body

Ok so today I have learned that because of the new timer when picking up or dropping boddies. You no longer need to use /me and /do to do such actions.

I understand that this can be communicated in voip/txt chat if needed and the timer is enough in the eyes of the server if you are incapacitated enough to not resist, i get that if you are injured enough then it should not be needed,but I would like to stress that this is not always the case.

There may be times when i am down (but my injuries are not enough to incapacitate me and i could resist) if rply I do not wish for the person to pick me up, because there is no longer any /me or /do used I would be denied my right to role play this sittuation and therefore it would be braking the powergaming rule.

I would like to suggest that if no /me is used could we atleast please keep a /do would I be able to pick you up so I am aloud to role play this scenario.

Thanks for reading this and any feedback that is given.

Edited by childofkorn
  • Like 1

Yeah i think the rules need to be cleared up about this because i know people have been getting full on banned for not RPing picking up a person and now there is this new timer and i've been told two different things

1. We don't have to rp picking up and asking for permission because of the timer

2. We still gotta RP and ask for permission

Basically if it involves a forceful action against another player, you need to RP it and ask for permission, timer or not. 

Lets say you crash into a tree and get downed. If someone tries to pick you up, they obviously wouldn't be able to since you could RP'ly be stuck in the car. 

1 hour ago, Marca said:

Basically if it involves a forceful action against another player, you need to RP it and ask for permission, timer or not. 

Lets say you crash into a tree and get downed. If someone tries to pick you up, they obviously wouldn't be able to since you could RP'ly be stuck in the car. 

An admin confirmed today in eclipse #ihaveaquestion that now we have the new timers it's not required.

20200223_184858.jpg

Edited by childofkorn