Bala

Colored Car Headlights for Official Crim Factions

In the Arena War DLC for GTA Online, there are thirteen different possible colours for your vehicle's Xenon headlights.
As we know, criminal factions in the server like to express their faction's 'brand' with the use of colour.  

So I thought it might be a cool idea for the mechanic shops and the official criminal factions of our server, if those faction members could colour their vehicle headlights as well as their vehicle bodies and such.

There is a script for it on the Rage-MP forums, which might require a little tweaking and incorporating into our system but not the less. There are Blues, Greens, Yellows, Orange, Red, Pinks and Purples.

It's not something that I think EVERY vehicle should have, but I think it would be a cool little feature for our criminal factions to have some kind of exclusivity, since they haven't had a lot of love for a little while.

Below is a screenshot of how it looks.

RHnzQVP.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, NM369 said:

+1 but for everyone, official crim factions already get a shitload of benefits compared to non official factions.

we get imports and an F4 menu. Imports as of which are almost useless in it's current state. Far from "Shitloads" of benefits.

As I've said I'm against it for criminals only, but please do not come out here and make false claims such as the above. Please remember that Official Factions earned their reward.

Edited by CallumMontie
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, CallumMontie said:

we get imports and an F4 menu. Imports as of which are almost useless in it's current state. Far from "Shitloads" of benefits.

As I've said I'm against it for criminals only, but please do not come out here and make false claims such as the above. Please remember that Official Factions earned their reward.

I wasn't responding to you but to the suggestion so let's stay on topic.