Amirali

robbed by the same guy 4 times in one hour

hello

today i just got robbed 4 times by the same guy in one hour

what is this sh**?

pls make a rule so ppl dont rub us many times in a day 

i hate the rules that dont let you roleplay as a good person ,i worked hard for hours as an animal hunter and courier and then i lost all of my money and items  and the worst part is by a

same guy  4 times in one hour.i am thinking of doing the same thing with other people and rob them instead of hard work in the game and be a bad person,more fee,less time.

Edited by Amirali

On 2/12/2020 at 6:01 PM, Amirali said:

hello

today i just got robbed 4 times by the same guy in one hour

what is this sh**?

pls make a rule so ppl dont rub us many times in a day 

i hate the rules that dont let you roleplay as a good person ,i worked hard for hours as an animal hunter and courier and then i lost all of my money and items  and the worst part is by a

same guy  4 times in one hour.i am thinking of doing the same thing with other people and rob them instead of hard work in the game and be a bad person,more fee,less time.

Although I understand its frustrating, I am not sure how you lost all of your money and items.
When going on a courier job, only take a GPS. The money you get on the job goes straight to the bank, so it cant be stolen.

For the mining job, that is inherently dangerous. And the large sum you get through mining is offset by the chance to be robbed.
If you are getting robbed every time you go to the mines, either go with friends, or just don't do mining. Do the safer jobs.

Ask around ICly for more tips to avoid this. If you are getting robbed 4 times in 1 hour, at most you should only have lost 4 GPSs.
If you are playing it safe.

58 minutes ago, Jasmine said:

Although I understand its frustrating, I am not sure how you lost all of your money and items.
When going on a courier job, only take a GPS. The money you get on the job goes straight to the bank, so it cant be stolen.

For the mining job, that is inherently dangerous. And the large sum you get through mining is offset by the chance to be robbed.
If you are getting robbed every time you go to the mines, either go with friends, or just don't do mining. Do the safer jobs.

Ask around ICly for more tips to avoid this. If you are getting robbed 4 times in 1 hour, at most you should only have lost 4 GPSs.
If you are playing it safe.

i dont mean while doing courier job,i meant i worked with courier and earned a lot money and bought things like gps,gun,radio,speaker,knife ,and then somewhere in a different time i

got robbed with all of these stuff.

the point of my words is sth else here,i say why should i get robbed 4 times and why should robbing be  the most valuable job in this game so all ppl start robbing eachother instead of

doing the right jobs in the game?

and the worst part is even if i go with friends if a solo guy come to rub us and point the gun ,we all cant do anything even if its 1 vs 4.because he point the gun sooner.

i mean sth is wrong with this game,maybe some rules are very bad or some config s of serve is bad 

i dont know

i'd ask admins to review it actually , like everyone is getting guns for cheap and then with poor rp he rob you , even new players robbing people now should make guns harder to get by making them more expensive or limit the number of it i dunno how but whatever should make it harder to get , plus if you get robbed like 4 times a day it's kinda non rp at all , never seen someone irl robbed 4 times a day , like people maybe spend years irl and they don't get robbed even once , so how about getting robbed like 3 or 4 times a day , there should be a revolution in terms of this rule concerning robbery also a huge revamp to make guns used less and hard to gain , it became o source of richness for many people without doing any real effort to gain things and what makes it worse is that you got robbed for no prior and worthy reason you get robbed just so robbers gain inventory things

Edited by SimonZ

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.