Felcon

Fishing

Make it so the further you go into the ocean the better fish you get and you get better money out of it. This would give people a purpose to buy boats.

To make in more indepth we can also make items that you need if you wanna go deep sea fishing. You will need a better fishing rod or buy modifications on your boat.

Any feedback on this idea appreciated tell me what you guys think about it

• Like 3

+1

I think fishing needs another rework

What I would suggest to have 2 different rods basic and expert and to have different spawn rates for the rods.

Add more fish for example Carp = $200, Catfish = $300, Turbot = $390 and swordfish = $550

Basic fishing rod would be able to catch

Carp (50%), Catfish(30%), Turbot(15%) and swordfish(5%)

Expert fishing rod would be able to catch

Carp (25%), Catfish(55% ), Turbot(10%) and swordfish(10%)

I think this will make it more fun and not as boring with the RNG

35 minutes ago, sam12336020 said:

+1

I think fishing needs another rework

What I would suggest to have 2 different rods basic and expert and to have different spawn rates for the rods.

Add more fish for example Carp = $200, Catfish = $300, Turbot = $390 and swordfish = $550

Basic fishing rod would be able to catch

Carp (50%), Catfish(30%), Turbot(15%) and swordfish(5%)

Expert fishing rod would be able to catch

Carp (25%), Catfish(55% ), Turbot(10%) and swordfish(10%)

I think this will make it more fun and not as boring with the RNG

It kinda used to be like that. I dunno why it got taken away and just became simplified fishing...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.