BabaYagaBruh

Very restrictive parking area for high-rise apartments

So my character lives in a high rise apartment complex close to LSC. All the apartments are situated in the inner courtyard, not facing any streets. The building has a resident parking garage situated under it and the entrance to this is on the left side of the property (See image under. Garage entrance marked as the red square, apartments are within the circle).

However, none of the apartments are able to use this as a parking area due to it just being out of range of the apartments parking vicinity. I'm guessing the apartments to the far right would be able to park in the far right alley leading down to the neighbors, but the only way I (and those who live in the middle) can park cars, is to either try to drive down a set of stairs and park on the lawn (pretty NRP and only works with small cars), or get tight to the wall in the alleyway underneath and hope it is in range (The apartment complex is way higher up than the building below, since its built on a hill). Neither is very ideal.

image.png.8d3f1c27d8a9c64d3d403292b5e3463e.png

Is this something admins could fix or would the devs have to do it?

I'm assuming that parking range is a fixed value, not something assigned to every building and easily updated. So I do understand if it isn't something very doable.

It would make much more RPly sense for residents of the building to be able to park in the building's garage, rather than having to drive down stairs and park on the lawn, or gamble on hitting the sweet spot in the back alley of your neighbor. 

Thank you!

Edited by BabaYagaBruh
  • Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.