Nightranger

Sort the cops on this server

So today...
I got a sentence of 140 months for:
Attempted Murder on 2 officers, Assaulting an Officer with a lethal, Threats to kill an officer, evading, resisting and Grand theft auto.
$9000 Fine

Once released, I go to the impound to get my car, and hold up, I got outstanding "Warrants", for camera tickets, my sentence:
80 months for two speeding offences, $6500 fine

Once released, I asked for my legal stuff back, Bag, GPS, etc etc - I was told no, An officer starts getting cocky, I ask to speak with a higher up, He's just as cocky...
Then I get charged for trespassing in the police station... Disturbance of peace etc, By this point, Im pretty pissed off both IRL and ind in-game...
So if im gonna be charged for trespassing on public property (Gov owned with public access, and disturbance of peace, when the most RP interaction I've had all day, Is cops One-sided RP and tasing me in the cells) when all I wanted is my stuff back), I then assault them both.

I get sent to prison again for a total of 160 months for:
Assaulting two officers, Disturbance of peace, Tresspassing, and 2 or 3 other made up charges, with a fine of $12k....

So, I can do crimes of a worse nature, get a smaller ticket and less time, but two officers who are pissed off, can rack up made up charges against me, until I do retaliate, whack me in prison for a stupidly long time, and whack my fine price up, all because the way they spoke to me, caused me to get aggravated.... I can see why this server doesn't get many members compared to the others.

I've read the posts about "How it would take too long to write up a law document" or to "Regulate" the police, the reality is, It's plain laziness from whoever deals with the police, I was read my rights and told I had the right to an attorney, I asked for one, they refused then re-read my rights, and said I only had the right to remain silent!.

Yes, I was getting abusive, but cop RP from what I have seen, Is somewhat sub par, OP and one-sided - It doesn't matter what anyone says for defence, your going jail, It doesn't matter if you've just been a victim of torture or kidnap, your being left alone in the middle of nowhere, because "They are not a taxi service"... 

They would rather waste 10 minutes watching you, to wait for you to jump in the one open car to drive back to civilisation and nick you to send you to jail, than spend 2 minutes driving you to the nearest hospital...

I don't really care if you hate on this or not, but as a new player, and I'm reading about "Realism" and see how strict admins are with rules etc etc, I am thoroughly surprised at the huge oversight or over look of the police force on this server, for every 10 cops I meet, I havent come across one yet that would accept any form of RP reason as to why a crime was committed or denial of it.

In all honesty, I don't think I will be playing here too long, I like the server, but the police force, the main faction, Is wayyyyyyyyy too OP and is a law amongst themselves, Ramming vehicles all over the place, solo cops trying to rambo it when surrounded, making up sentences....

I've spent the best part of 6 hours in prison today, consecutively, with little RP, little Interaction, nothing to do in jail, other than mining for what? - Most of you will say "Just don't do crime" - but 6 hours because officers just whack extra little things on here and there... That's really really stupid, 6 hours of recordings and Im lucky if I got an hours conversation, RP is really really poor from cops. That's all, agree dis-agree I dont care, but the admins here really should get some sort of structure in place to manage the cops here.

• Like 1

I like how you quote how "strict us staff are with the rules" and "how we need to manage the cops". You broke the law and you were sentenced for it. None of these things are ooc issues. Also if you feel the need to complain about it and say you are going to be leaving the server (when you admit you are new here) because you committed crimes and were jailed for it then idk what to tell you. Somebody just kidnapped and tortured the chief of police and got nearly 20 hours in prison. You got out, went to PD, committed crimes and now threatening to leave the server cuz of it. 

This forum is for positive server suggestions, not being being upset oocly cuz of an ic issue and threatening to leave the server cuz of it. 

This will be locked.