Nightranger

Nightranger

I came to this City after being outrun from my old gang, No more do I have the power I once had, no more do I have the final say on things!.

At first, I thought I would keep my head low and find a job in the mines, to come out of the tunnels after a long hard days work, finding the issi I had worked so hard for all smashed up and written off, after a short debate, It was a case of mistaken identity for a previous incident, however this angered me, resurfacing some old feelings of seeking revenge.... After a few bottles of vodka down by the canals, I calmed myself down, and went for a walk, it took me two days to stumble across a camp, It was full of hippies smoking weed, they shown me how to turn the plant into marijuana, and wanted to help me chill out.

And this is where it went wrong, people started screaming and running away as four cars and two motorbikes, all a shade of blue rolled up, amidst the fear and the screaming, I was caught by these people, They were brutal, they shaved my hair, cut off one of my finges and forced me to eat it, while pointing AK's in my face and screaming demands that I knew not what they wanted or meant!.
They knew I was new to the city, but did not care, they took all of my belongings and destroyed it, leaving me with open wounds, leaving me to die!

And this is when I knew, I just knew I had to venture to my old life once again, I was fortunately found by a smoking hippie, who called a medic, they took me to hospital and helped me recover, but they couldn't heal that burning desire for revenge, they couldn't save my finger, and nor could they make my hair grow back faster....

A few days later I was given a gun, from some guy round the back of the bank, He told me to see it as a business investment, So short of cash, and full of anger, I went to a local convenience store and held the shop clerk up, grabbing what cash I could, I thought I would be in and out, when, as luck had it, some officers decided to pull up to get their fill of donuts, they caught me red-handed, and refused to listen to a word I said, they took me straight to the states jail, where I was left alone, with no food or water, the corrupt guard had taken my meal tickets for the week, I was forced to eat the worms I could find in the yard when it rained - Survival, It's not a stranger to me!.

I was released some months later, and made it back to the city, A group took me under their wing, showed me how they do things, taught me to fish, to make money legitamately, Yet this desire for revenge was burning harder, 140 months, for a crime because I needed to eat, a finger lost because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time... This city had got to me, It had awoken Night...

I am the darkness you won't see, The darkness you can't catch, I have no morales and will get these guys back any way I can, They won't even know it's me.... I won't be caught.

• Like 2
  • PogU 1

After watching the local inhabitants of this city, I began to realise that narcotics were a hot market here, that and the wealth of the people here, I was beginning to get sick of sleeping in my car under the highway, so I ventured out of the city a bit further and came across an abandoned boatyard.

There were some work benches here and ingredients, so I set to work trying to figure out what each recipe concoction would make, I discovered Ecstasy just as some wildlife turned up... The following footage was captured of the interaction, luckily for these fools, they let me go unscathed....

• Like 3