kenichis

kenichis - Alexander Johan (Did not receive donator role)

Issue Being Reported: I donated 15 euros when I only needed 10 euros left to become donator. After I donated the last 15 euros the F6 menu did not change as if I didn't donate but my credits increased

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 2/11/2019 11:00 am WIB (GMT +7)

Your characters name: Alexander Johan

Other player(s) involved: n/a

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: If the donation logs can be checked it can confirm that I did indeed donate 105 euros already to the server. The following is the screenshot of my F6 menu.

jUFAH7r.png

Recently I noticed that the "... left until donator" number has changed. Previously it was 10 Euros remaining before I donated. After I donated it was still 10 euros left. Now it has suddenly changed into 85 Euros left. I don't know if an admin changed this and it was a mistake but I'm quite certain that I donated more than 15 Euros to the server.

6ZxJ9DQ.png

Today I noticed again that the donator counter has changed again. Now it shows the correct amount, but I still have not received my donator role.

QTRbVl0.png

as you can see, it now shows that I have -5 euros left to donate which means correctly as I donated 105 euros as of now but I still have not received my role.

1 minute ago, kenichis said:

Yes I actually was the one who reached out to him regarding the issue. It works fine for ig and discord the only thing missing now is forums.

Sounds good!

I had a Senior Administrator issue you the forum group for Donator, which you should have. 🙂

Edited by PolarBlunk
  • Like 1