mehrshadhp

add new gauntlet hellfire car

Most of the new cars from the latest DLC should be added. I hopped on GTA Online to try out some of these cars and I believe some of them can contribute as good RP props for some people, cars like the Zion Classic that aren’t necesarily your “not for looks but to win” type of car. I do agree that some cars should remain locked from ECRP that encourage a play to win mentality such as cars that are unrealistically fast for its class like a Phariah that would just dominate races.

34 minutes ago, kenichis said:

Most of the new cars from the latest DLC should be added. I hopped on GTA Online to try out some of these cars and I believe some of them can contribute as good RP props for some people, cars like the Zion Classic that aren’t necesarily your “not for looks but to win” type of car. I do agree that some cars should remain locked from ECRP that encourage a play to win mentality such as cars that are unrealistically fast for its class like a Phariah that would just dominate races.

Correct me if I'm wrong but from looking at this list https://wiki.rage.mp/index.php?title=Vehicles I think the cars need to be supported on rage before they can be used on the server

17 minutes ago, Freclan said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but from looking at this list https://wiki.rage.mp/index.php?title=Vehicles I think the cars need to be supported on rage before they can be used on the server

The Zion Classic from the latest DLC is supported by rage but isn't added yet to the server. The Pariah is available on rage but locked from the server because of its insane performance.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.