Weecey

Allow more exterior furniture to be placed.

Hello all and thank you for reading this thread, today i will talking about exterior furniture and why i believe we need a larger limit. First off, the exterior of your house really shows your character, it represents who you are as a person. As of right now, i believe you are only able to place 15 pieces of furniture down outside of your residence. I believe this limit is too low, as just today i was in the process of building a nice garage that attaches to my house, only to find mid way through this process i had placed the limit on furniture, i barely got the exterior of the garage built before hitting this limit. 

My aim was to build the garage structure and then place more items inside of the garage to give it well... the garage look and feel. However with this very low limit, i was unable to. I think the limit for exterior furniture should be much larger, as it allows a player to give identity to their house. After all, think of your house your living in right now, with a higher limit, think how much you could do! 

However, if the server is unable to cope with the higher amounts of exterior furniture, i'd like to suggest having pre builts in the furniture store. What i mean by this is, have a prebuilt garage for around $10000 in the store, which only takes up 1 of your allocated 15 slots for outside your home. This would mean that people could express the identity on a much broader scale.

Let me know what you guys think down below.

Thanks for reading, Reece. 

• Upvote 1

Ehh, I don't know about this. 
The Zeta store for example, it looks fine. They sell fruit inside, they got fruit stalls out front with a chair. Some walls in the alley etc..

Then you've got some exterior furniture setups that look like absolute dog-shit and ruin the immersion. I'm sure you know the spots i'm talking about.

I think if it's moderated by the staff team and it makes sense for the environment around it, then sure go for it.

11 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Ehh, I don't know about this. 
The Zeta store for example, it looks fine. They sell fruit inside, they got fruit stalls out front with a chair. Some walls in the alley etc..

Then you've got some exterior furniture setups that look like absolute dog-shit and ruin the immersion. I'm sure you know the spots i'm talking about.

I think if it's moderated by the staff team and it makes sense for the environment around it, then sure go for it.

Moderators regularly mark buildings for dismantling if they break any of the building rules. Aesthetics will always be subjective though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.