harmdone

What will you be roleplaying?

Hey guys. I just made this so I could see what everyone would be roleplaying as soon as they get the chance to create a character! For me personally I will be roleplaying an african-american male in his late adolescence who will most likely be stuck on the streets because of his poor family values and lack of education and start or join a gang to fend for himself.

Sorta' cliche but we'll see where it goes anyways, post your character story below:

I am hoping that I manage to go with a black male that follow his dream of becoming a police officer. He had a set back on his journey when he lost his father due to a robbery gone wrong. This leading to him to work even harder to fulfill his dream as a tribute to his beloved father.

• Upvote 1

I want to work my way into the Government, hopefully becoming a Governor, and helping make the Government a good faction. Once I reach my term limit (if we're going to have a term limit for Governors, IDK what we're doing constitution-wise), I plan on roleplaying perhaps a news blog or something.

Me and my brother came from Italia with our parents, we were poor back at our contry, mother was working at grape farm, father was making vine ant selling it to our local markets and general stores. Our uncle, who lived in USA helped us and now we are in Los Santos, our parents changed their (and our) surname to Campbell, now me and my brother Paul working as truck drivers, seeking our american dream, trying to save money for our new house and to help our parents. So we will be roleplaying hard working guys, who wants to become someone, and also, who wants some power (who isn't right?), time will show, how this city will change us.

• Upvote 1