Levi208

OPTIONAL ability, mechanics to choose customers mods.

Like all my suggestions, short and sweet.

I think the server should add the ability for mechanics to be able to choose the modifications on a customers car. Wether this includes upgrades or just visual mods. (Paint, bumpers etc) is debatable.

This allows for scenarios where a customer is not sold or convinced on what colour to spray their own car and would like a true second opinion. Allowing for more engagement between customer and mechanic. Of course this would be entirely optional, something that could be RP'd out though enabled with a script.

''Sir, if you would like I could help you choose your paintcolours and show you. That way we can come to a colour you like together.'' -- I already do this, but this would go a lot smoother if we were scriptly enabled to do so.

In this instance say a customer agrees to this. The mechanic could send a request, something looking like. /Modrequest [ID]

Let me know what y'all think 🙂

• Upvote 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.