Valle0801

Can't log in on my account

So yesterday I was trying to play some on the server. I was however not able to do that because after logging in I was sent to the quiz-site. Apparently I had to take the quiz again, and it acted like I was new to the server. The quiz was in another language, looked like something from East Europe. It's the same today. Any tips on how to solve this?

Hello, and thank you for making this bug report. The lack of request for further assistance leads me to believe that you did connect to the Lithuanian Roleplay Server rather than the english one, and a quick fix to this would be connecting to the English Roleplay Server instead. Should this issue still persist, please re-submit your bug report using the necessary and required format found in the Bug Report Requirements thread, which all players are urged to read prior to submitting a bug report. The thread can be found below. 

Locked and archived. 

• Like 1