Mopop

Check gauges notification

I'm not sure about you but sometimes you're just living your live driving and then suddenly...you aren't, you're are out of gas!

It would be nice to get a notification like our cell phones telling us to charge, for us to know if our fuel is low. 

Even bonus cooler option would be for us be like /setguage 10 so at 10 percent it will start giving that notification.

Really not a whole lot to discuss here, honestly my check gauges light came on when I was driving home an I thought dang wish I had that in GTA cause I'd probably run out of gas IRL without it! 

1 hour ago, CarlTTT said:

I'm not sure about you but sometimes you're just living your live driving and then suddenly...you aren't, you're are out of gas!

It would be nice to get a notification like our cell phones telling us to charge, for us to know if our fuel is low. 

Even bonus cooler option would be for us be like /setguage 10 so at 10 percent it will start giving that notification.

Really not a whole lot to discuss here, honestly my check gauges light came on when I was driving home an I thought dang wish I had that in GTA cause I'd probably run out of gas IRL without it! 

I think they should also bring in a seat belt and some other stuff

7 hours ago, CarlTTT said:

Ooh! Look at Mr. Rich Guy here with check gauges lights in their vehicle

Yea obviously +1, however I'd like to note that not all vehicles have those cool check gauge lights irl

Edited by Hilbert

12 minutes ago, Hilbert said:

Ooh! Look at Mr. Rich Guy here with check gauges lights in their vehicle

Yea obviously +1, however I'd like to note that not all vehicles have those cool check gauge lights irl

I'm guessing by the year it is in game its pretty common with all the vehicles I see the road to have a light. Plus with the /setgauge 0 option you can say your junker doesn't have a fuel light, but damn does running out of gas hurt the wallet and ego.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.