Lucius.D

Blaine County based mechanic?

I actually tried to open a mechanic business using the gov. forum at the La Mesa LSC spot but it wasn't possible cause it would require scripting from devs aswell. I scouted all of the LSC spots at GTA V in Eclipse and I found that 2 of them in Blaine county (1 in Paleto is used for AutoServices and 1 in the desert is used for AutoRepairs), there is 1 more that is behind the gas station near DOC, it is possible to request a dev to make a new faction for that spot but its unlikely. But go ahead and try I would love to see that, cheers.

On 10/1/2019 at 7:25 AM, Yputi said:

I think having even more mech shops would be a waste if you already see how many things mechanics can do on duty now. There are just moments where the shops get busy.

Its not so much about volume, as it is about flavor. My character lives and breathes Blaine county. People that live out in BC don't necessarily like going into the city proper. It wouldn't be a massive boon, but it could offer a different niche of mechanic RP and help boost BC RP as more than a place for city gangbangers to get away from the PD. 

1 hour ago, Lucius.D said:

Its not so much about volume, as it is about flavor. My character lives and breathes Blaine county. People that live out in BC don't necessarily like going into the city proper. It wouldn't be a massive boon, but it could offer a different niche of mechanic RP and help boost BC RP as more than a place for city gangbangers to get away from the PD. 

Its the same as in IRL. you decide to live more seperated forma city, you gotta travel 😄 But I get you