ronyd2k

CLOSE THIS

AUCTION

Downtow LS , close to weazel property up for auction. The property is already built up as a Fight Club (click on the text for photo and exactly location to check it out in person. If wanted to pursuit the fight club idea, i can give the forum thred and discord ownership aswell)

Starting bid is 1,500,000$ 

Buyout 2,700,000$

Auction ends on  25/09/2019 (a week from now)

Edited by ronyd2k

1 hour ago, Levi208 said:

Your prices are unrealistic for an interior of it's size, + the value of furniture. I'll place 600k for this.

+1

1 hour ago, Levi208 said:

Your prices are unrealistic for an interior of it's size, + the value of furniture. I'll place 600k for this.

I wouldn t have to give you any explanations , but  so everyone else can get it, there are small interior going up for 600k in paleto, so the ones inside the city will be higher in price, then you have the furniture value and the man hours. You sum all that up and realise it is a right price. You payin for a finished product.

Also this is an auction, not a place for ignorant comments or bids below the minimum.

Edited by ronyd2k
  • hmmm 1

On 9/18/2019 at 10:36 PM, Levi208 said:

+1

On 9/18/2019 at 7:36 AM, Levi208 said:

+1