james st patrick

Consent RP

so this server is a mixed of voice and text based where the two can both live some people use head sets others use text    

My question is  when anything  with consent. Eg.

/do. Ask if I can search him  

/do would I be allowed 

/do s 

that is consider a decent enough answer but if I can roleplay it buy voice  they always do ooc please use text.    Surly it works Botha ways.  It kills roleplay for myself and others I have spoken about.  It must be a 2 way street   

What do others think on this matter. 

Imagine some RPs searching your pockets, this is an action that can't be given consent through voice, otherwise you would be breaking a server rule. It's not like saying ''I would allow you to search me'' in VOIP is very realistic, which is why people use /me and /do even if they are mainly using voice to communicate IC'ly, because at the end of the day /me and /do is an OOC action that informs and determines IC roleplay.