James Hillick

Make way you peasants

Names James, 26, From Dublin but living in the midlands at the moment 🙂

From the best country if you like rain and the cold - Ireland

Love drinking and gaming when i get the chance. 

Been on a 3 year break after some sad events. Got back into gaming from September this year 🙂 I plan on getting into streaming and making some videos probably. If you ever do come across me and i seem like a knob (cunt, rude etc) don't take offence to it, i'm a pretty sound lad and always take the piss out of any i think can take the abuse 🙂 

Have any questions etc drop me a message 🙂

3 hours ago, SaltyPython said:

People's Republic of Cork, laaad! Also wtf, is Ballyfermot that notorious? Used to play on a SAMP server where the owner was from there and mapped Ballyfermot attached to San Andreas! I digress.

Welcome to the server! Hope you'll like it here 😄

Should have added in the "Dutch Gold" beer cans and a few lads on horses around the fields haha 

Thanks bud 🙂 enjoying myself so far. 

Cork?? was lost a long time ago in the Dublin and Cork sesh(drinking) war of 1900's heard they only lasted 10 seconds in that since they couldnt down a beer can without getting sick. Poor lightweights @IrishMurphy this lad would know all about being a light weight