Kayta

I lost a crate full of guns for no raison

Date and time (provide timezone):  2019-09-11/ 7:30 Pm  (UTC+1) 

Character name: Frank Scofield

Issue/bug you are reporting: I DONT KNOW HOW I LOST  a crate full of guns it was in my house stored the probleme is i find the crate empty idk why dont say they stole it because my house was closed with 1 gate ad 2 doors so no chance to steal my house and i only didint find the weapons 

Expected behavior:  

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

20190910_002233.jpg

As the name says, the crate has a "Temporary Inventory". It means that after some time (don't know exactly how many IRL hours), all the stored content in a crate will be gone. That's why you also see the inventory on a red background, instead of the common transparent one.

@Kayta hello, thank you for your bug report, however, as stated by other players this isn't an actual bug. A temporary inventory is an inventory type, that loses it's items after a server restart, contents are not saved. If you haven't made a refund request, you could do so in the appropriate forum section. Furthermore, all crate inventories will be made "permanent" in the next server update to make it more new player friendly and because there is no reason to keep them as temporary.