Kayta

Login Issue

Issue Being Reported: I cant receive an email to change or verify my account location im bored from calling admin every 3 days to verify my location this probleme happens every 3 days to me idk why and i want to fix this for ever im bored from waiting admin to answer my messages in discord to verify my location and i can play 

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 2019-09-11/ 1:22 Pm  (UTC+1)

Your characters name: Frank_Scofield

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: My email service is gmail.com.  ( [email protected] )

Aieos07/22/2019

Missing Verification Email -When you register your account after loading into the server, you may not receive a verification email. Heres a possible fix. -Load into the server and try registering a "new" account with the exact same details and information as your existing account. -Click register; it'll tell you the account already exists. -Close RAGE:MP and reload into it, then attempt to login. -The verification email should have been sent by this time. -If this does not work, contact a Web Developer or above!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.