Kayta

Login Issue

Issue Being Reported: I cant receive an email to change or verify my account location im bored from calling admin every 3 days to verify my location this probleme happens every 3 days to me idk why and i want to fix this for ever im bored from waiting admin to answer my messages in discord to verify my location and i can play 

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 2019-09-11/ 1:22 Pm  (UTC+1)

Your characters name: Frank_Scofield

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: My email service is gmail.com.  ( [email protected] )

Aieos07/22/2019

Missing Verification Email -When you register your account after loading into the server, you may not receive a verification email. Heres a possible fix. -Load into the server and try registering a "new" account with the exact same details and information as your existing account. -Click register; it'll tell you the account already exists. -Close RAGE:MP and reload into it, then attempt to login. -The verification email should have been sent by this time. -If this does not work, contact a Web Developer or above!

the probleme is no admin answers in discord good to do maybe a temporarily verification  i cant cant do nothing alone to fix it because its nnot my fault im sure its a bug or idk  because i cant receive emails and change my password 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.