ThePro

Street Racing RP anyone?

I'll give it one more chance, and if no interest will be shown, I'll just delete the Discord and close it all up. If there are any people that would enjoy Street Racing RP, feel free to join our discord and we can have a talk. I just want to know OOCly how many people would be up for it. If some people show up, we will do the recruiting and everything ICly, so don't expect that we take you right away. I would be also looking for someone highly active that could take the position as underboss or smth like that (basically keeping the racing group alive with me). If you have no car, but you are really active and you prove yourself to me that you would enjoy this kind of RP, I'll give you a car to RP with - only for the underboss position. Highly active for me means that you play every day for at least a few hours. Except this, we would need some regular members that enjoy car RP, you don't need to be a professional, but you have to enjoy this kind of RP otherwise there's no point of joining us. You won't become rich by joining. All we can provide is fun RP with cars. We are trying to RP as realistically as possible. We don't want trolls. We want some serious roleplayers. And just to clarify, don't think about this twice. Join the discord, talk to us and then decide whether you want to join or not. If only one or two people will show up we might not re-open this at all. Our discord: https://discord.gg/YkMnTpJ

41 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

I think if you're interested in racing you'll go with the Wanted. They had a week or two when they hosted public legal races too but now its mostly illegal races. Most definitively the most active group that partakes in this kind of activity.

Well, I just came with an option. I don't really know about what's happening on ECRP since I'm not active anymore, but if there would be interest in reviving TRS then I would give it a shot. And if not, no problem I have other things to do anyway.