Shamozli

GFX || Header update for GOV ?

Too bland, too bright, I'd prefer personally if the picture had a lot more contrast, saturation, simplicity, sharp lines, etc. But that's just my personal design flavor, this isn't bad at all, but when it comes to design in general IMO it's all about the opinion of the customer/user. All and all, not bad 🙂

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Donovan said:

Too bland, too bright, I'd prefer personally if the picture had a lot more contrast, saturation, simplicity, sharp lines, etc. But that's just my personal design flavor, this isn't bad at all, but when it comes to design in general IMO it's all about the opinion of the customer/user. All and all, not bad 🙂

Amm, yeah u right  its all about what client wants, but this ir mine personal i guess flavor of work. No one specified like how it should look, so i just put all together from myself, what i think looks nice, and i tryed to make it blue'ish like the background of forum over there. Thanks for opinion btw 🙂

22 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

The artwork for the server looks like a royal house's crest. I don't think it fits a government website, nor does the overall blue tint, or the very busy/chaotic smudge borders you used. 

I could re do it if they would want, its just smth i made on my free time