Mikhail

What SA:MP servers did you play on?

SARP then NGG/USRP/HZG/LSRP from 2008 to 2014/2015 or so. Played RCRP from around 2010 to 2011ish.

Was a Senior Administrator and Director of Special Operations at NGG for some time.. Good ole days!

Also played Valhalla on MTA in its infancy but never got much into it.

Edited by TheCannon410

9 hours ago, Sephyx said:

I played on Italy Mafia Roleplay from around 2008 till 2018. Hit me up, it'll be crazy to find an old face here.

I played on IMRP from 2011 to around 2016 (leaving and coming back), my name there was Dexter Clifton (Captain in LSPD), Viktor Bolshov (2nd Lieutenant in SASF) & Dominic Crenshaw (led the Crips)

I also played on LSRP during the same period using the same names.

Admin under PARP (Project Apocalypse RolePlay)
Admin under Los Santos Apocalypse (One of the most played Zombie servers with a ton of custom scripts)

Admin under Zombies Era until it sadly shutdown

ZO:RP

Red County RP

And mostly, the greatest RP server I've ever played in any game which I regret leaving to try GTA V's RP servers..... the mighty LSRP. 

Edited by Rykarch

9 hours ago, Rykarch said:

Admin under PARP (Project Apocalypse RolePlay)
Admin under Los Santos Apocalypse (One of the most played Zombie servers with a ton of custom scripts)

Admin under Zombies Era until it sadly shutdown

ZO:RP

Red County RP

And mostly, the greatest RP server I've ever played in any game which I regret leaving to try GTA V's RP servers..... the mighty LSRP. 

Oh I plaied on Red County RP not for a long period so, was a Detective under the name Dexter Clifton or Viktor Bloshov not sure.

Edited by Amaim

1 hour ago, Amaim said:

Oh I plaied on Red County RP not for a long period so, was a Detective under the name Dexter Clifton or Viktor Bloshov not sure.

Oh that's sweet! I didn't play in Red County for much either as I moved to LSRP and stood there for a few years. You could say I was a commoner under the name of John Wakefield haha

• Like 1