Yputi

Seperate 911 calls for PD and SD

Heya,

Since the SD is introduced, we already got informed that the map is basically now seperated in 2 pieces for the PD and SD. Up north is SD's area and the City is PD's area. 
I both SD and PD still gets both calls, no matter where they are located.

What I think should be a good idea is to have calls from Blaine County only Appear for SD and the calls made in the City only appear for PD. Actually, similair how PD can't see calls from MD, but still being able to respond them if we know the call number from them. The same should probably be done for Backup calls, since I noticed there are actually some units in SD that have the same callsign as some in PD.

This will keep it more organized in my opinion.

It's similair how it works in my Country, where you get in contact with a control room of the City you are in and if needed, they can contact other City's.

Let me know what you think.

+1 For 911 calls, but maybe leave backup and panic alarms for both. As SD is starting out if there are any emergency situations with an officer and they press their panic, they most likely won't have time to contact PD through /dep for backup if they are solo, which happens a lot at the moment.

Calls now have neighborhoods attached to them. If the neighborhood is in an SD area, don't respond to it. If it hasn't been responded to in a few minutes, then you can as SD may not have anyone on duty to respond to it.

Learn your neighborhoods Audrey! :p

Edited by Xoza

3 minutes ago, Xoza said:

Learn your neighborhoods Audrey! 😛

I am not saying I don't know my neighborhood, this is not only for me. It's mainly because of SD having people with the same callsign, which will clutter radio traffic asking what the backup is for, which isn't even ours. + The MDC itself doesn't state locations, only /calls, which not always appear of not responded

1 minute ago, Yputi said:

I am not saying I don't know my neighborhood, this is not only for me. It's mainly because of SD having people with the same callsign, which will clutter radio traffic asking what the backup is for, which isn't even ours. + The MDC itself doesn't state locations, only /calls, which not always appear of not responded

Ah yeah, that's true, MDC information itself can be improved massively as well as other things. I just don't want to see things separated too much because we all still need to be able to support each other.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.