Mopop

Proposed changes to stamps.

Since working at DOC one of the main thing I hear about is stamps.

Where are my stamps?

First stamps go in your inventory, which is fine it makes for the whole risky business of carrying a currency in prison and having to protect it, BUT currently anyone who has spent time in jail knows they will probably at some point fall in the floor and die, losing everything. This includes, stamps, the pickaxe needed to use stamps (Which why do we allow prisoners to use pickaxes???), any ore they might have, food they bought.

It is incredibly frustrating for them and just leads them to go back to AFK, thus making the system pointless. The only thing I can think of now is to make stamps like a currency you would see in /stats with ways to trade them in game (That way they at least have to RP robberies instead of fail RP punching someone for their stamps).

I want to play poker!!! 1500 stamps!?

This is another huge issue. In about 50 hours of DOC I've never seen poker played once nor do I think anyone has ever had the stamps just for a buy in. Lower it please! Even one stamp would be amazing, just something simple like that will keep prisoners engaged and hell it might even stop a riot...or start one. If I could get one quick magic fix it would be to at least get a cheap buy in poker table for the guys in there to play.

Criminals feel free to chime in, I'm not against you I actually love talking to the inmates and learning about how they turned to their life of crime and their stories.

Honestly the solution would be to just fix the floor bug. If they haven’t fixed the bug or added more stuff to be done in prison then don’t enforce us to stay active in prison. Allow us to be afk because theres nothing really to do anyway while we wait for prison time. If you want us to RP in prison and actually be active then just add more stuff to do and fix the bug.

Cheers 😄

31 minutes ago, kenichis said:

Honestly the solution would be to just fix the floor bug. If they haven’t fixed the bug or added more stuff to be done in prison then don’t enforce us to stay active in prison. Allow us to be afk because theres nothing really to do anyway while we wait for prison time. If you want us to RP in prison and actually be active then just add more stuff to do and fix the bug.

Cheers 😄

There is a lot to do in jail it just requires imagination and RP. Theres a gym, pool table, full yard access, TV lounge and mining. I almost never AFK at DOC because I can find something to get into.

2 minutes ago, CarlTTT said:

There is a lot to do in jail it just requires imagination and RP. Theres a gym, pool table, full yard access, TV lounge and mining. I almost never AFK at DOC because I can find something to get into.

I have two characters and I’ve worked at DOC once before. Working on DOC is very different from being in jail. When you work in DOC theres an actual initiative to do well since you’re being paid and it depends on your performance if you want to rise through the ranks. While the people in DOC certainly know how to RP because they’ve been screened. Not the same could be said with the people in jail, some people actually play on eclipse not to RP but to “win”. Theres also not an initiative to RP in prison since its probably very low quality RP and people are usually just afk or only moving around to not get kicked.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.