Arkiehawgz21

Felony charges expunged.

I think that I just might be able to give my two cents here. I play as more of a legal player (though not a great driver, so I've amassed quite a bit of reckless operation charges) and know many of the intricacies that come with such a play-style.

With this said, though, if we're looking for more realism and similarities to real life, then a way to expunge felonies makes perfect sense. I understand and agree that felony charges should be a slap in the face and motivate people to begin living a cleaner life. Right now, though, this doesn't make much sense because once you have that felony charge, you're done - that's it - you can't join any legal factions and are basically reduced to either starting your own business (which you can't do without a stable source of income), or doing scripted jobs, which aren't much fun. I think that this leads many to continue their criminal ways and why at least 85% of the server RP crimainls. Having a way to prove that you've truly changed and in a way, expunge your records would be a giant leap for the server and RP on ECRP in general. 

As the Head of Administration for the LSEMS (the side that looks at recruitment applications), I'd love to see someone RP being a criminal who has changed his ways and is now looking to start a better life as a medic. When I started on ECRP not too long ago, I was robbing stores with my friend and was caught once. In this instance, I was only given a petty theft charge (thanks @heartgg and @Tomis13lack). This allowed me to RP something like this, but having a way to expunge the charges, possibly with the implementation of a judicial system would allow more people to RP something similar. Hell, if an expungement system was implemented, I'd do so myself.

Obviously, I don't think this would be for hard criminals coming straight out of factions with hundreds of felonies to their name, but mainly for people who've RPly made a mistake and want to change their ways.