GiorgosK

GPS-map - PHONE SUGGESTION

Keep the maps and the gps devices BUT add /phonegps it will give you access to a gps app and drain your battery faster . (example full discharge of the battery should be 2-3 hours while using the gps service ) This will affect also /phone if you have to use /phonegps your phone must be open .

• Like 3

GPS devices are becoming obsolete. Nowadays everyone is using their cellphone as a GPS. It actually surprised me that when I got a phone, I was unable to use the map but it was only made available when I purchased a GPS device. This is not really user-friendly to new players, especially since a GPS is an actual item and can be stolen. There is nothing worse than not having a functional map, being stuck in the middle of no where, and relying on a taxi (hoping one is available), to save you from an hour walk. That ruins the experience quite a bit and can even push players away.

Edited by Trenix

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.