Frank_Mason

Handling reports?

Im not playing currently cuz my PC is at the repair shop so Im inactive in ECRP.

This was my 1st report that I did on somebody and it was unfortunately a staff member so its a "bigger" report. I just wonder, why, just why, my report is not being handled? I mean, I posted my report on 9th May, I dont understand why this isnt solved yet.

Screenshot_20190715-225702_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

Do you really have to ask this question? It's like any other stuff in RL when something involves an official face. Either it is pushed through really quick, due to public pressure or it is put aside until it is forgotten.

Knowing that here you cannot do public pressure as people are too afraid to put their skin on the line, therefore possibly getting a backslash, then it's the second option - put it aside until it's forgotten.

Reports on players are dealt with by any moderator+, reports on staff members need to be dealt with by a senior staff member which has many more responsibilities outside of dealing with player reports. It's the same reason why when your appeal requires a head administrator, it might take longer than when it does not. It's not a conspiracy, it's simple bureaucracy.