Czarr

Easy Independent player Businesses

A thing I think would he a great addition would be independent player Businesses where you can purchase a business licence for like 50k say and you have options such as a farmer where you can buy your own plot of land and build a farm with animals and crops and then sell act and hire people to work and they take a % of the selling what you can set or maybe even go corrupt and have an illegal side businesses where you can grow weed on the farm eat or your own little shop, or even a handy mechanic where you set up a mechanic shop out of a van and you travel to the person for their upgrades obviously the possibilitys with this is endless and should be changed and tweaked but if you have any ideas for cool businesses that would be good or ideas reply I personally think this would be a great addition if done properly and hopefully will see something like this in the game in the future 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

100 percent agree, gives more variety in money making and more goals for people to aim for, even if tax is based slightly differently on independent player businesses compared to regular income. Could be a fun new addition to the server and I'm sure others will agree.

• Like 1

Also playing with friends as starting a business with a friend would be amazing instead of you both going off and doing separate deliveries and other things

Just now, MrFuzzles said:

100 percent agree, gives more variety in money making and more goals for people to aim for, even if tax is based slightly differently on independent player businesses compared to regular income. Could be a fun new addition to the server and I'm sure others will agree.

That would be cool, as a new player I am kind of at a lost on goals to shoot for.
I have a car but no property, all I see myself being able to do is grind out drugs or one of the other jobs until I hit 500k
I don't anything to really put money into to develop my character, maybe I'm just not looking in the right place.

• Like 1

This is a cool idea, but sets base lines for the economy to once again explode, I think the price needs to be set way higher, a long with heavily adjusted taxes.
The main problem here is like I said, the economy exploding and everyone becoming stupid rich.

Edited by 37hh

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.