kR00kEdTV

New smoking animation

Can we get a new smoking animation? The current one turns you around 180 degrees and you continuously smoke your fingers rapidly. It's the worst lol my character is a chain smoker and I can't even do the animation without regretting it. Not even a Cigarette is visible. 

1 hour ago, Yputi said:

Don't think so, but people suggested to use the same animation that you have when smoking a blunt.

Are you saying there's a blunt animation and to use that or are you saying that's the animation they are suggesting to make? (Sorry)

9 minutes ago, kR00kEdTV said:

Are you saying there's a blunt animation and to use that or are you saying that's the animation they are suggesting to make? (Sorry)

The blunt annimation is already there. Imo its way better then the one of /anim smoke as it also allows you to walk around

• PogU 1

3 hours ago, Yputi said:

The blunt annimation is already there. Imo its way better then the one of /anim smoke as it also allows you to walk around

Thanks. So '/anim blunt' I'm guessing? I really hope there's an actual blunt and not just fingers but hey id still be grateful if not lol. Appreciate it thanks for the help

5 minutes ago, kR00kEdTV said:

Thanks. So '/anim blunt' I'm guessing? I really hope there's an actual blunt and not just fingers but hey id still be grateful if not lol. Appreciate it thanks for the help

no, no /anim blunt. You can actually get a blunt IC, but I cant give too much info on that. The blunt is an actual item, so maybe it would be cool if they also make cigs available at general stores.

• PogU 2