InvalidSun

Rumpo3 (Rumpo Custom) won't allow passengers.

Dante Wiggins and I tried pressing G, holding G, pressing F on every door on the van, to no avail, it just has the passenger get in and hop in the driver seat, or if occupied, it car jacks the driver. Would like to be able to use the 4 seats in the van as it's an amazing van. Figured I'd let you guys know so I can pick up sweet chicks in it.

In the future, please follow the report form: https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/threads/read-before-posting.16/

Dante Wiggins and I tried pressing G, holding G, pressing F on every door on the van, to no avail, it just has the passenger get in and hop in the driver seat, or if occupied, it car jacks the driver. Would like to be able to use the 4 seats in the van as it's an amazing van. Figured I'd let you guys know so I can pick up sweet chicks in it.

The surfer van does not allow anyone in the back, if you press 'G' it then runs around to the passenger seat and throws out anyone who is in it.

This is a GTA:N/GT:MP glitch, it also affects Moonbeam the same way.

Edited by Guest