suggarrhighh

/trade feature

This is a roleplaying server, commands should not replace what can easily be roleplayed. It's the reason commands such as /mug were removed. It was stated repeatedly that you trading without the risk of being scammed is a bad thing. Being scammed and being fearful of scams is part of roleplay.

• Like 3

Except that people can, will, and have run over to pick up items you put on the ground or into an unlocked vehicle without any roleplay. I can't even take my gun off without unholstering it and dropping it on the ground if I want to put it into my car, which I cannot do at the parking garage.

Allow for directly giving an item to a person.

-1 in my opinion.

If you're willing to trade outwith already scripted areas such as High End the risk should always be a factor. This would also add unneeded limits to potential criminal RP of scamming and gun trading etc. If you want to buy an illegal gun or evade tax there's always the risk of the trade falling apart. It's the same IRL.  

6 hours ago, Pistol Pete said:

Adding this would reduce the opportunity for roleplay.

the reason i want it added most is actually for roleplay, im planning to expand on the taco job and have a "Eva eats" service, ill be contactable by radio to take food orders.
the biggest obstacle in this plan i can see right now is the lack of trust in the community. I will be delivering to areas outside no crime zones so how is anyone supposed to trust that after handing me the money i will actually drop the food for them. i figured a trade window would be the best way to do this. As said above i am still open to being gun downed/ run over or robbed after but for now i see it as a first step.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.