Trac3rZ

[DISCORD] New "I_have_a_question" channel on Discord for approved member

Title. Sometimes I want to ask stuff related to the game but usually my question is flooded with other questions like the date and time the application is at, how many apps in the queue, how long do I have to wait, etc.

There should be a channel called "Introduce yourself" or something like that for applicants, and a separate one for approved member. Approved member can participate in "Introduce yourself" channel, but applicant can't participate in the support channel for approved member (They might read the chat but they can't send anything).

• Upvote 1

Although I do agree that the "I_have_a_question" channel is just flooded with people who arnt asking questions I don't believe that you should have to be approved just to be able to ask a question. I reckon mods need to start cracking down on conversations that have no questions involved at all. Start by giving people warnings and if they dont listen then they get banned from the channel. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DiCarlo said:

Although I do agree that the "I_have_a_question" channel is just flooded with people who arnt asking questions I don't believe that you should have to be approved just to be able to ask a question. I reckon mods need to start cracking down on conversations that have no questions involved at all. Start by giving people warnings and if they dont listen then they get banned from the channel. 

Hey I didn't say the newbie channel forbids asking question. Just a separate one though, one for newcomers want to ask stuff they don't know about the server, another one for in game related stuff

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.