D133790

Delete.

34 minutes ago, D133790 said:

The problem that I see happening in the future of the server is that the large gangs such as the Zeta’s, and the Irish are going to have the monopoly on all criminal RP, either you join them, form an alliance with them, or eventually die out because they are so established that you cannot grow as a faction without people becoming discouraged and leaving the faction, or even leaving the server

+1

5 hours ago, D133790 said:

the only people on the server that will have access to guns will be the official factions essentially making the smaller factions and civilians a sitting ATM machine.

I sure as hell cannot speak for everyone, but I am in zetas, and i sell guns and ammo to everyone it doesn't matter who they are with. I did it with vice and with nearly every other group we are at war or on edge with. I just add a premium to it because of our standings.

5 hours ago, D133790 said:

What I’m getting at basically is there needs to be some sort of give here, we need a way for smaller gangs to be able to establish while still allowing factions to ally up with one another if the RP suits the relationship, what is the community’s input on this subject, what do you guys feel should be changed or added?

With the new laws, i can nearly guarantee you a lot of people with permits will make a business out of selling firearms illegally. Not to mention that now pistol imports will be used more. For the illegal players on the server it will make it not as easy to get a weapon if you haven't played a long time and have a stash of them, or have the resources/connections to get them yourself in different means. You can still get weapons, you just need to work for it. RP looking for people, friends, hookups that can get them to you. See how reliable they can be with deliveries, how many pistols you can get. Etc.etc.etc. Will it be as easy as it was before? of course not, it will also be more expensive. 

This isnt a +1 or -1 as i am not sure what you are exactly suggesting. you put up a general idea, but got no final thought or suggestion in this post.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TheCanadian said:

I sure as hell cannot speak for everyone, but I am in zetas, and i sell guns and ammo to everyone it doesn't matter who they are with. I did it with vice and with nearly every other group we are at war or on edge with. I just add a premium to it because of our standings.

Well I don’t know about everyone else but every time I have attempted to RP with the Zeta’s or Irish outside of an NCZ area such as the bank, I either get accused of something or just straight up get robbed. From what I have read about the server it is supposed to be a heavy RP server, I just think it would be nice to be able to have non-violent RP outside of the NCZ areas occasionally, not saying don’t rob people obviously, but maybe some more casual RP is all because right now as I said before if you see “X” color car all that goes through your mind is “Here we go again” people shouldn’t have to sit at the bank all day just to get casual RP.

55 minutes ago, TheCanadian said:

With the new laws, i can nearly guarantee you a lot of people with permits will make a business out of selling firearms illegally. Not to mention that now pistol imports will be used more. For the illegal players on the server it will make it not as easy to get a weapon if you haven't played a long time and have a stash of them, or have the resources/connections to get them yourself in different means. You can still get weapons, you just need to work for it. RP looking for people, friends, hookups that can get them to you. See how reliable they can be with deliveries, how many pistols you can get. Etc.etc.etc. Will it be as easy as it was before? of course not, it will also be more expensive. 

As far as I am aware you won’t be able to remove the serial number from a weapon purchased at a gun store, I assume you could RP doing it yes but still yet eventually those guns if sold are going to transition hands a few times and keeping track of all that will be nearly impossible, which will result in the gun license getting revoked from the person who originally purchased the gun am I wrong? If not, then what has really changed? People will just have an ALT character that buys guns and /me’s removing the serial numbers from them with a few screen shots.

I think this is actually good because us the official gangs will have more work to do,even yesterday people started coming up to me to buy pistols,if you want it to be non gang thing you can always apply for the firearm,the whole idea is I think to encourage smaller gangs into roleplaying with bigger ones and buy weapons like that,you could have contracts that for example Zetas gang supplies some other smaller gang with reasonable prices..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.