Mr2Peu

Paintball or some Airsoft guns

Since you are trying to lower the use of guns in game, how about to implement some kind of Paint ball guns or Airsoft guns. We can use them to shoot each other without hurting us. Can be used in training for legal and illegal organization and also for different competitions or games. I think that will also stop the thirst for deathmatch in this game.

Airsoft: 

Paintball: 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ThePro said:

I mean people are playing airsoft with normal guns already anyway. I will stay neutral on this one. I like the idea, but I think we have bigger issues to solve at the moment.

This is just a suggestion, is not a fix for problems. I just tried to look for all the benefits. 

1 minute ago, Mr2Peu said:

This is just a suggestion, is not a fix for problems. I just tried to look for all the benefits. 

I am not going against you. As I said. The idea is good. But until we get this problem with houses fixed, I don't think developers should focus on something else. This can be added in the future.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.