billzachos

Pilot job and North Yankton

So, My idea is to add North Yankton to the server as an addition to the map.

North Yankton could be a good addition to the server as it would bring with it more job positions.

First things first,  Police stations, Hospital would be added as the basic infrastructure of the city.

After that jobs only available to North Yankton could be added like, 

A "Snow Shoveler"  that would have a vehicle that would push snow away from the road or pavement, etc.

For that, I think dynamic snow could be added so vehicles would control and behave differently in the snow.

Moreover in order to get to North Yankton, a pilot job, could be added to take players from Los Santos to North Yankton, or if not possible a "marker" near the airport that when you paid a certain fee you would be taken to North Yankton Airport.

Also, Buyable Storage facilities would be implemented so players could store stuff in them, like crates or maybe furniture imports that would be transported to Los Santos to be placed on sale.

I know that the suggestion still needs improvements, but I think that if Nort Yankton was added we could see an improvement on not only civilian but also criminal RP.

Edited by billzachos
  • Like 1

I like the idea. But I think it will need a lot of development power we currently dont have. There would already need to be placed so many invisable walls/floors as the map there is very glitchy. Most parts you fall through the floor. 

And the current playable area is not as stable either. With crashes and glitches of its own.

+1 for the suggestion. But I dont think its possible.

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.