Devaien

Poor grammar

My application is denied because it had poor grammar.

I have dyslexia and its hard to make good texts for me. Is there a way I can apply without having to type so much?

I really want to join the server but my dyslexia is holding me back. 😕

Hello, one of the things I'd recommend is to try stuff like " Grammarly " that will help correct mistakes and to check your spelling in case you are unsure if your spelling is correct. Obviously, it's not expected that you do it every single time you type but for important things or bigger sections of text eventually after using it to correct yourself it will become a habit and get in your muscle memory how to type certain words or sentences 🙂 If  that was the only reason for your application was denied , please do not be afraid and re-submit it again just this time check it for mistakes before you do 🙂 I am not saying you should " cheat " in that way, but if you are honestly dyslexic you shouldn't be held back just because of it! 🙂 Hope to see you around soon enjoying the Eclipse like a lot of people do on a daily basis!

• Like 1

You can also check out dyslexiafont. It’s a font designed for people with dyslexia that uses different shapes to help make letters more distinguishable. For the quiz you can type into word so you have spell check then retype it into the quiz (copy/paste is auto fail). Dyslexia won’t hold you back if you just find a way to unscramble the letters and can even be used as a tool (I read just as fast upside down as right side up lol). Good luck and don’t give up. 

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.