TGBDalton

Dalton Vane and the $1.5mil

I'd just like to set the record straight about what you may have been hearing as of recently.

Firstly, yes. Due to my actions I have been banned but allowed to make an appeal in 3 weeks. Secondly, here's the full story on the $1.5 million.

That money was being distributed from the Weazel Treasury was between the faction members ($250k per person) when I left, not all to myself, despite what it make look like is being reported. I have to stress I did not take it all for my self and have volunteered to paid it all back out of my character's personal pocket which shall be going ahead. The staff know this, the Weazel employees know this, unfortunately the way they said it makes it more engaging. 😕

Feel free to ask me questions, I have the free time to answer them now.

UPDATE: I have reworked this into an IC format and posted it here.

Edited by TGBDalton
Added link to IC version of the post

Just quickly, please don't go after Weazel for "Fake news!". 90% of what was posted is TECHNICALLY correct in that they have the right name, amount, my ex rank and where the money came from, just the "left ashamed" bit and forgetting to mention where it actually went is the grey area. They only have 84 characters to work with (unless they're charging themselves, then it's 86) so can't fit all the story in. That's why this discussion is here.

unknown.png?width=583&height=53

Edited by TGBDalton
Grammar and punctuation

3 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

If this is IC stuff, shouldn't it be kept IC? (as in the announcements or the narrative they are pushing IC)

I thought it would be more appropriate here considering I've been banned for it and that's an OOC issue. I understand what you're saying though for sure. I can re-word it for the IC section and post it there.