gtara

Application approval/denial awaiting

Hello

Not to rant off , I am fully aware that there is a LOT of application coming your way waiting for approval and I am fully aware that it takes a lot of time too.

But today it has been a week since I applied, if you guys are receiving new applications every day in the number you currently do, If my application gets denied and I reapply, do I get dropped down the queue ? as you go through the applications in order ( oldest first and such). Thank you in advance!

Regards

Edited by gtara

They just got 20 more. Also they don't NEED to do anything. No one of us is entitled to anything here.

edit:
I am sorry if I came back harsh here. What I meant is that I don't think it's fair to tell anyone working for free here what they need to do while giving nothing in return. That being said there are those who are friendly and patient and those who are demanding and obnoxious towards others. I prefer the former 😉

Edited by Sinsali
thanks for the feedback, st3fan33

10 minutes ago, Sinsali said:

They just got 20 more. Also they don't NEED to do anything. Noone of us is entitled to anything here.

I think you're totally wrong there. Having your application reviewed isn't being entitled to anything... 

It's just the way of getting into the server. Waiting a whole week is frustrating and with the short attention span of people nowadays many people could be put off joining the server.

That said people who forget about the server in a week aren't the player base I want in the server.

However, waiting a week to be approved or denied just shows that admins and mods are indeed struggling to keep on top of the application.

Maybe I've misread you, but you do seem unwelcoming and that is not what the server needs.

So be respectful. 

Stefan Gurrent

• Like 1