fultrim

License Required For Jobs

The automatic jobs you can just get right away.  Why don't they check for a valid license?

RP wise... wouldn't they?  I can't imaging someone hiring a driver without doing it.

I could see this creating a small quality of life issue for brand new players, but maybe the first thing a new player should do is take the drivers test?  Then police and such could be more vigilant about enforcing license laws right away?  What I am trying to say is that it might give a negative, but it also has a return that is imo good

When I joined you couldn't get a truck from Truckers yard if you didn't have a trucker's license, I am not sure if that's still the case but I do feel like every job including vehicles  should require for you to have a drivers license and in case of truck using jobs (garbage, trucker and even mechanics at LSC/Bayview ) should be required to own a trucker's license alongside the regular drivers license .. +1 from me 

Edited by Donovan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.